3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 535 of 616

Never one to use drugs casually or often, - Page 535 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jun, 2018 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 535

Pondering the new plant, I say "What about dreamberry cider or liquor? We could distill it into a brandy of sorts and see what it does. We should make our own internet and publish findings." I laugh.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2018 - 12:17am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Hearing the others talk about making them into a liquor of some sort got me to thinking. I will go pick as many of the berries as I can and place into my saddlebag and hope they don't get to mashed up in there.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The elf teens all eat some of the berries but you notice they do not eat very many. Soon they have had their fill as the get ready for the night. Both girls also eat a few berries. Thalica will offer a couple of the berries to Jason. B will offer a couple to Rachel and Vickie.

25th Jun, 2018 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Page 535 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

"I'm definately going to put some of these dream berries, through an alembic, to distil its active ingredients back in our new home," Travis says.

Travis, settles in for the night and adequate rest.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll smile as I accept the berries from my love. When it is time to head to bed, curiosity and gratitude override caution. I'll ask her, "Shall we dream together?", and eat a few berries.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I take the berries with a smile." Thank you B." Seeing the others try them I pop them into my mouth quickly. I savor the taste of the berries as I lay down on my pallet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jun, 2018 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 535

The Learner says...

I thank B for the berries and eat one to see how it effect me and hold the other for a bit, if no effects right away then will eat the other one. Upon eating the first berry, I savor the flavor as it explodes in my mouth, and I smile as the flavor is familiar to me.
"Quite yummy, don't you think so Rachel?"
I then settle down for a bit of sleep after I make sure the camp is settled in. I will still do as I stated before, get up early and check camp and see if I can find some breakfast.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 535

Never one to use drugs casually or often, I stand watch (Or arrange it, if that's not been done) enjoying the night, but keeping a wary ear open for issues or reactions for those who did. Working on the items I am investing with magic, I regularly peer and listen to the sounds of the night for anything worrysome.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.