3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 537 of 616

"You, know I've been thinking, - Page 537 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jun, 2018 - 4:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 537

I grin at the others as I awake the next morning. Stretching languidly, I rise to my feet." You guys don't know what you missed. Those berries were wonderful. Such dreams.... I feel so well rested. Ready to conquer this world. Right Ghost… "I scratch behind his ears.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2018 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I smile as I see the others begin to wake up and stir. I snicker when the girl elf teens tease the boy elves about them chasing girls in their dreams and seeing them blush.
My dreams were so real that I wondered if what I saw in them could actually happen. I think to myself that I will ask Lywenta about them once we return.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I never wanted it to end. I spent the night surrounded by my family and my work. No more fighting, just peace, love and purpose.

The dream ends as I am showing my oldest child, a girl with her mother's enchanting smile, how to safely solder wires for a solid connection. The room is filled with things made over the years, devices to make lives easier, and support a thriving society.

On waking, I reach out to Thalica, gently stroking her cheek, "I hope there is some prophecy in such dreams. Our children will be a wondrous part of our life."

As I get up I hear Jonathan's comment, "Normally, I am of the same mindset, I even avoided prescription drugs where I had the option. But when Thalica offered, I felt this instance was worth an exception. I am glad I did take the leap, it was a very pleasant experience. I cannot recall the last time I enjoyed sleeping so much."

"In any case, we have a lot of ground to cover, shall we begin?"

We'll begin heading north, and keep the estimated direction of the stronghold directly to our right, as we begin the first arc.

Out of Character: I suggest an hour's ride worth of distance between arcs, the gap should be enough to spot major things without wasting too much time watching previously covered scenery. Ping can be sent off of our path to give a quick survey of things we pass.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Jun, 2018 - 7:35pm

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 537 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Such a deep sleep is great, when you're in safe lands or hands. Otherwise, it may be risky to use those berries out here. Either way, nothing bad happened, so let's map this place out further and see if we can find some real civilization. Relatively speaking, of course. "
I break camp, pack up, saddle up and get to riding in our standard formation.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Jun, 2018 - 10:02pm

26th Jun, 2018 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Once everyone is up and ate, I will gather my things and get ready to go, making a mental note as to the location. I then will kill the campfire and head out with the others keeping an eye out for anything interesting or that means us harm.
Out of Character: Doing Search, Spot and Listen rollsx2 each..so 6 rolls total.

Vickie Results:
  • Search. Spot, Listen on D20 (+2): 3, 9, 15, 3, 3, 20 (6 rolls)

27th Jun, 2018 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

Travis, gets up has a hearty breakfast, and gathers his things.
Greets, his mare saddles up, and rides out with the others.

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 21, 13, 19, 13, 11, 15 (6 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (-4): 12, 8, 10, 14, 13, 4 (6 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (-4): 4, 1, 4, 2, 11, 15 (6 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 537

"C'mon, Bifrost." I quietly say to my horse "Let's take some more steps towards my getting back home." As we travel, while keeping watch for trouble, I'll be busy crafting and thinking about the Weave of this universe, wondering about the Gods and Goddesses that inhabit it.

28th Jun, 2018 - 4:28am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 537

Explorer. says...

"You, know I've been thinking, I wouldn't mind getting myself some space for an Alchemists lab. May have to ask Lord Augustus, about that," he ponders, riding on.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.