3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 539 of 616

I forestall any questions about orc tribe - Page 539 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jul, 2018 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
29th Jun, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 539

The Learner says...

When I hear Rachel mention Orcs, my feel the very blood in me begin to boil, I keep calm as I speak though.
" I agree with you, Jason. The more we know about their position, numbers, etc; the better we can prepare to fight them."

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2018 - 10:19am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

"Orcs, oh my God, something tells me I don't want to meet them in person," Travis says, quietly retrieving his composite bow. He also reigns in his mare Sabrina.
"Easy, girl I don't think your going to like this," he says stroking her main.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 29th Jun, 2018 - 10:22am

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 9 (1 roll)
  • Look on D20 (-4): 13 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (-4): 11 (1 roll)

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2018 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I ready my club and shield." This won't be an easy fight. We view orcs as low level enemies for D & D. Unfortunately, we are low level heroes you might say. This should be quite the learning experience for us." I move ahead a short distance with Ghost to make sure all the orcs are in front of us and not laying a trap on our flanks.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2018 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 539 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" that may be true but somebody here has been making invisibility potions haven't they? As long as they can come in with a modicum of stuff they should have the advantage when scouting."

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2018 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The tiny construct can not get a good look at the Orcs camp due to the trees being in the way hiding the camp but it can see the smoke of two fires wafting up from the trees.

Ghost does not sense any traps and Rachel gets the feeling that they are in a camp and you should be able to get surprise on them as long as no one gives your position away.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I shut my eyes as I listen to Ping's mental report. "Can't get a count from above, but there's two small fires, so more than a handful, probably not a full sized war party."

"Let's leave the horses tied up nearby, I think they're more likely to give us away than help in these woods."

"So how is this for a battle plan? I'll take the archers, Jonathan, and Vickie to the best vantage point we can find and open fire from there. Rachel, take Ghost and the others and sweep around behind, hit them hard when they start to react to our assault. We'll get a few crowd control spells going to keep them disoriented and scattered. Thomas, don't forget to use that badge for your song. Sound good? The floor is wide open for suggestions."

"Oh, one more thing, I suspect that these guys are connected to the assault from a while back, it may be prudent to take a captive or two for interrogation if there is an opportunity."

Out of Character: The archer group won't have to sneak quite as close as the other one, hence my suggestion that those in heavier armor act as the front line on that side of the fight.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Jun, 2018 - 6:31pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2018 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 539

The Learner says...

I look at Jason, "Sounds like a plan to me, and will do a fire ray to get things started. Just give me the signal(Point to your eye then forward with a finger). That should give the others enough time to get into position."
I give a smile at that and those around can see the gleam in my eye at the thought.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 539

I forestall any questions about orc tribe markings for later as I prepare my new composite bow and test the strength before knocking the arrow. My long sword and scabbard, a spear on my back and my shield nearby ready to grab. "Ready here," I say as I do an item check for potion and back up items. I do a quick jump test to make sure things are strapped down and not jingling as we approach. The advantage of a solid breastplate over chain for this purpose becomes evidant. I move up with Jason, Vickie and the Archers but know that I'll be charging into Orc axes soon and promised myself I won't forget the shield. "Rachel, remember that I'd we start getting messed up, it's the polite thing for the healer to fall back and heal." I say with a light-hearted wink and a smile but with complete seriousness in the back of my head.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 1st Jul, 2018 - 12:46am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.