3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 545 of 616

I'll hurry over to Ghost and Rachel, - Page 545 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jul, 2018 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 545

I strike a particularly hard blow on my huge opponent and he is unfazed by it. He stabs through my armor in a couple of places and I can feel blood pouring out. I make one other viscious swing which misses. It makes me off balance and he takes advantage. His blade drives through my side and everything goes black as I feel myself falling.

Ghost rips at the monstrous orc in a fury despite beimg covered in blood. He is driven to the ground by a violent thrust. He lies still and doesn't move.
Out of Character: : Rolling to stabilize at negative hit points. 10 or under will stabilize.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Jul, 2018 - 5:54pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Now that every wound I've taken has vanished, I grin tightly and prepare to engage the big monster heading my way. Yelling "Someone get some healing on those down!" Running to meet the new opponent, I leap upwards, magically boosted, and strike down from height on his ample target!
Specific Action: Run whatever distance to the approaching orc to keep him from anyone else, jump up above his head try an overhand smash and fight. Putting in four rounds. Same caveat as before - if I go negative, tumble out of range and heal with a potion instead of my attack. Rolling for Jumping in the other forum. If successful, should add +something to hit and damage. This may become a signature move on my character's part. biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 18th Jul, 2018 - 9:13pm

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I see Rachel fall, and cry out, "No!" I shake my head and step forward, aiming at the back of the last orc standing, the one who had cut down my friend. "Bring him down!"

As soon as the threat is ended, I'll grab the cure light wounds scroll in my pack, and use the last 2 charges on whomever appears to be in the worst shape.

Out of Character: heal check to triage the wounded.

19th Jul, 2018 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 545 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Out of Character: I am at -1 at the moment and I do have the scroll you gave me Jason, just don't think I can use it in my current condition.

19th Jul, 2018 - 5:17am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Thomas will see VIckie go down, and if he can get close enough attempt to cast cure light wounds on her with a touch. After this, he will again cast Summon monster, though this time calling forth a celestial eagle to attack. Counting using its Smite Evil on the nearest orc once.

Thomas Results:
  • Attack (C. Eagle) on D20 (+3): 16, 15, 23 (3 rolls)
  • Damage (C. Eagle) on D4 (+0): 1, 2, 4 (3 rolls)

19th Jul, 2018 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

Travis, see's that some members of the party have fallen. He immediately, rushes over to the closest to him, and administers his healing skill.

Either, Rachel, Jonathon, Ghost or Vicky. Who ever is not attended to. DC 15 plus modifiers to do first aid and stabilize.

Travis Results:
  • Healing on D20 (+7): 19 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 545

Round 13 - Thomas moves over to Vickie and casts cure light wounds on her healing her for 5 points. Jason shoots at the big Orc but misses. Grant moves forward to take on the big guy. He jumps up to drive his sword down on the big orc but the orc steps aside and Grant lands awkward and off balance almost dropping his sword in the powerful stroke he had anticipated leaving himself open to attack. Travis moves to Rachel's side where he begins to bandage her up stabilizing her. Thalica misses with her attack as do the teens. The Orc swings twice on Grant hitting both times while he is exposed doing 19 damage to him.

Round 14 - Thomas calls forth a Celestial eagle to assist in the fighting. Jason is able to shoot the big Orc causing him 17 points of damage. The big orc stiffens up and falls over. The fight is now over.

Travis is able to Stabilize Ghost as Jason finished off the Orc. The only one not stabilized now is Jonathan. Jason rushes over to him to cast Cure light wounds twice on him for 13 points of healing.

I will need your next actions. Vickie and Jonathan should both be up now and that leaves only Rachel and Ghost being down.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 545

I'll hurry over to Ghost and Rachel, gulping a potion to heal the huge last wound the Orc gave me as I run. Then (Presuming someone else is on the way to heal Rachel. If not, change Ghost to Rachel) administer another potion to Ghost, healing the great wolf back to consciousness. "That was a BIG monster with a BIG sword! Close combat, for sure."
EDIT - forgot that it adds 7 to each die. Reduce the total amounts of the potions healing by 21, please.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 19th Jul, 2018 - 9:09pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.