3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 546 of 616

"You are most welcome Rachel. I think - Page 546 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 546

I take a breath on the floor of the forest, my body in more pain that I've ever been in before. Not hearing the sounds of battle I didn't push myself to move or even open my eyes. The smell of warm air blowing across my skin cooled the blood that caked my face from some wound on my head. I weakly pulled my arm across my body and tugged at the small bottle tied to the inside of my shield. I'd saved the potion for combat but the pain was so intense that it was all I could think about. "Help." I muttered as I faintly coughed. The pain swelled in my chest where the orc had slammed his weapon into my downed body. I recalled the moment when I realized that even though I was down the red banded orc was not done with me. It was the first time I'd ever felt that helpless.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2018 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Having got hit so much all I could think of is Kelvin as I lay there on the ground unable to move. Our lives have just begun, I surely can't be leaving him so soon. I try not to panic and make myself breath as slow as I can to keep the blood from flowing as much as it would if I was in major panic mode. Then all of a sudden I fell a familiar energy flow through me and I say a silent prayer of thanks for whomever gave it to me. I will then open my eyes looking around and seeing that Rachel and Ghost are still down; will make my way over to where they are and take the scroll from the place I have it and use it on that is in the worse shape.

Out of Character: Jason, I have forgotten how much it heals or what roll I need to make, if any. I did not add the scroll to my items when I gave it to me.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Finishing with Jonathan, I discard the now useless scroll. "Peace, friend, let the magic work, I am sorry I cannot offer more right now, but you are out of danger now."

Moving over to Rachel, I'll call out some instructions, "We need eyes on the perimeter, this would be an especially bad time to be caught unaware, and we just made a lot of noise. Keep weapons on the sleeping one, and tie him up, use as much rope as you think you need, then double it. Somebody check the other orcs, make sure they're really dead."

I mutter mostly to myself as I assess Rachel's condition, "We need to stop letting this happen. Last bit of magic I've got, hopefully she still has healing magics of her own."

Moving slowly, I painstakingly reconstruct the patterns of energy that true mages form on the fly, investing it into a cloth I hold to Rachel's worst wound. Once the pattern is complete, I immediately will it to activate, and soothe her hurts.

Out of Character: Burning 4 xp and using my last Infusion to bind and cast Lesser Vigor on Rachel. Fast Healing 1 for 14 rounds. Should be enough to get her on her feet, if not exactly in good health.

Susan, a basic CLW scroll grants 1d8+1 HP. However, you would not be able to use one at all, to do so, you need to be able to cast it yourself, or have skillpoints in Use Magic Device. I think you are thinking of one of the Lesser Vigor infused cloths I've given you from time to time, but those only last for a few hours before the charge dissipates if unused.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Jul, 2018 - 11:19pm

20th Jul, 2018 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Page 546 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, will move among the slain Orcs, checking to see if any are alive. Will use his morning star to smash accross their skulls, if needed.

"Jason, are we camping here for the night,"? He asks.
"If we are, I would like to meditate for an hour, to prepare spells,"He adds.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I call out "Travis, don't kill them all! We need to interrogate one or three. We might kill them later, but not now. Either way, after we finish with them, we shouldn't camp nearby, in case their friends come hunting for them."

20th Jul, 2018 - 1:51am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Learner says...

Jason- it might have been the Vigor, like I stated before I did not add it to my list of equipment.
I can offer Touch of Health to either one of them though, since it looks like the other is gone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 546

I take in a deep breath and gasp as pain and healing wrack my body. This is by far the worst thing I've ever experienced. Looking up at Jason I grin ruefully." Well, we won it seems. I feel like we lost though." I begin laughing and it turns to a cough. "Ghost… "Looking around for my friend, I see him being tended to.

Rising gently to my feet, I walk slowly over to Ghost and Vickie." Thank you for tending to him Vickie. That was a close call. For a moment I saw home.... Saw my mother and sister.... I wonder.." Shaking my head I sit down by Ghost. He licks my hand weakly." It's okay my friend. We are all okay." I touch his head and cast lesser vigor on him. I repeat it upon myself. Feeling more healing soothes my aches and pains.

Out of Character: : Ghost and I both receive 11 hitpoints over the next little bit.

20th Jul, 2018 - 2:51am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 546

The Learner says...

"You are most welcome Rachel. I think we have come to know each other a bit now." I give her and Ghost a small smile. "He is magnificent animal and I would be deeply saddened had he been lost for good. I am glad I was able to help our most hardy fighter and friend in a small way."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.