3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 552 of 616

Upon seeing them feverishly at work in the - Page 552 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2018 - 5:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2018 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 552

"Wait til your back at the keep for the apology, we know what happened and had the same thoughts." I say reassuringly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: We are back at the keep Fatebringer. It was the Lord I was apologizing to.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2018 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Back at the keep, I curry Echo and some of the other horses, seeing that the ones we've earmarked for our use are appropriately stabled and allocated. Eager to head out again, I grab a bite at the mess hall, see how the progress of the various building projects are going, and do some more work on my magic broach. As time allows, I'll also peruse the library on the signet design, seeing if there is a record from the other world the castle comes from, of a similar design, or any references to an alternate version of Merklin.

Out of Character: - KN, any XP from this bit?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 24th Jul, 2018 - 4:14pm

24th Jul, 2018 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 552 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Upon arriving at the stronghold once again; I shall take Easy Spirit to the stable and help Grant with the other horses we acquired along the way. I will then get the mare settled and head to the Inn, thinking Kelvin will be there. I will then take a brief bath and dress for dinner and head to the dinning hall.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I return Patience to the stable and leave a claim for the largest horse we brought in. On the way back to the keep, I would try to determine it's trained status based on how it responds to Rachel and obey's commands. "Maybe we can trade the orc's plate for something that will fit me? Throw in a suit of the other mail if they have any complaints."

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 25th Jul, 2018 - 2:31am

25th Jul, 2018 - 3:15am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

Once back at the keep, Travis also helps settle in his new mare, Bess and existing mare, Sabe with stock-feed, and water.

He freshens up, ready for dinner in the dinning hall with the other's. Ready to enjoy a hearty meal, and refreshments.

Out of Character: KN, what would be the DC to make (1) Distilled dream berry spirits, elixir or similar concentrated solution. To enhance its effects? He has a pound of berries.
He could mix with a separate batch, his potion of nerve stimulant, to see what happens?

(2) Poison syrup, and or paste made from the "Red stemmed plant," as the elven teen's mentioned before was poisonous. For coating weapons, not ingesting. Are their character restrictions on usage? He has half a pound of plant material.
Assuming that he can utilize an alembic, and misc. Appropriate glassware, retort, etc, in an appropriate place within the keep compound.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 25th Jul, 2018 - 3:35am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 552

The Lord meets with Jason in a private study and reads the note. When Jason mentions magic Lywenta steps forward and takes the ring and the chest along with the scroll she snatches out of the lords hands. The lord looks at her but she just raises a eyebrow at him and says, "This is my specialty so let me check for danger." She walks over to a table in the back corner and lays the scroll down along with the chest and ring. After spending some time there she returns with the item. "They are safe Douglas." He takes the scroll back and reads it again before pushing the chest towards Jason. "The gold is yours keep it. The ring I will keep along with this note. If this Merklin wishes to speak with me he will have to find another means. Do not worry about the Orcs I am sure they had other orders besides delivering a note." He turns to Lywenta and the talk armored male. Calvin let the commander know of this threat as You, Ly go see what you and Let can find out about these claims of his and if you can find anything else out about this Merklin. I doubt this will be the last we hear from him." They both nod and depart. The lord turns back to you. "Good work out there keep it up. I am sure there are other hazards you will face too. Keep the patrols up and if anything odd comes up again let me know right away. Go tell the others and get some food.."

Travis the DC for working with dreamberries is high DC25 They are not easy to work with. The regular DC for you other items is a DC of 15 as you are new to this.

The black smith can rework some of the plate mail to your size Jonathan but it will take three weeks. The other armor can be resized too but it will have to wait until after the plate is done.

Grant when you get to the library you can see Lywenta and the Lords wife already pouring over books with family names and even odd names. They seem a bit frustrated are you going to interrupt them seeking the books they are using?

Out of Character: Everyone gets 2,460 experience from the orcs.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 552

Upon seeing them feverishly at work in the library with books I myself had thought to peruse, I offer my services as a speed reader and information hunter from my own world, and see if I can help them find what they seek. (Use inspiration points as needed).

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.