3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 565 of 616

After riding for a bit, and we find a place - Page 565 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Aug, 2018 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2018 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 565

" Sadly, you are correct, whatever pulled them down has probably already eaten them, but don't discount Octopi, they are actually insanely smart, they have communities and everything, they say the only reason they haven't evolved more is because of their short life spans, they only live like 8 years or so."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2018 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The water elemental will not find the body it can find the creatures easy enough that are resting at the bottom after finishing off the horses and the teen. The teen was eaten like the horses were.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod with resignation when we learn of the elemental's failure. "It was worth a shot. Thank you for trying Rachel."

Later on, when we camp for the night, I seek out Be, and ask to speak with her alone, "Thalica did something interesting today. She added blood to one of the transformative potions. Claimed it might predetermine the effects. I have to know, did you give her this idea? If so, I would like to know how you reached that conclusion. I want to know if it would actually work."

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 565 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Be listens to what Jason has to say. After he has explained it to him she looks at him and asks for the potion. She will examine it like only she can. Be looks to you after examining the potion. "While I will admit I gave her the potion to have you drink it in order for you to possibly become a elf or even a half elf to have a longer life with her, I did not say to do this. You have to understand that she loves you greatly and will do almost anything to see that you and her stay together as long as possible. Messing with a potion is not always a good thing but what I have heard about purplem True purple potions they are very unpredictable and this could have some outcome with it but nothing is certain as it has never been tried before. The fact that it is the blood of her love for you and I sense some of her tears too it may help but again I am unsure and you could become a dragon at the best or a Kobold or something similar at the worse. This is something you and her need to talk about further. I care for her and will do all I can to help for a favorable outcome but these potions have been very resistant to any type of magic."

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod, "That is what I suspected to be the case. I do understand her motivation, and feel much the same. But I have always avoided gambling with things of vital importance, and about the only way this potion could become more of a gamble is if outright death was a strong possibility."

"For her sake, I am willing to give it a try, but I would like a way to at least attempt to reverse the effect should things go badly."

"Unfortunately, the one method I am aware of doing so that is within our reach in the forseeable future is a littleā€¦ harsh. There is a druid spell I know of that Rachel should be able to manage shortly that has a similar effect to the potions. Odds are, it would at least return me to a race I could live with being. The catch is, I would have to die just before it is cast."

"If you have any ideas, by all means, let me know."

Out of Character: Talking about the latest version of Last Breath if anyone's wondering.

I think the group is done traveling for the day, just going to make camp well away from that lake, tend to the wounds sustained, and recover from the shock.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Aug, 2018 - 12:36am

18th Aug, 2018 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

Travis, in an attempt to clear his mind of recent events. Will, have a look for plants, and herbs in the area giving a wide berth of the lake. Staying within sight of the others.

As it looks, like the group will be camping in the vacinity for the night. He will also prepare to bunk down for the night.

Travis Results:
  • Apothecary on D20 (+7): 16 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 565

Once everyone has been healed, heated and fed, I'll talk to Jason about moving on. "I think we should just spend this day and relax considering it's mostly done. We'd only get a few hours of travel in before we have to camp anyways. What do you think?"
I'll keep working on my project as we rest, as well, but still keeping a wary eye out for trouble and/or the beasts in the water.
SA - Rolling for the standard stuff x3.

21st Aug, 2018 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 565

The Learner says...

After riding for a bit, and we find a place to settle for the night. I make my sleeping area and go sit by the fire still being quiet from all the things that have happened today. My heart is heavy with the loss of another innocent elf teen. I then think, do I truly want to bring up a child in this cruel world. As much as love Kelvin and know how happy he makes me, plus what I saw in my dream. The dream was so real and we were very happy in it. As I dwell on that fact, it makes me miss Kelvin all the more. I know I have a job to do, so I will say a silent prayer for the elf teen and even the horses that their lives were not a waist.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.