3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 566 of 616

Tempted to take a pot shot at the visible - Page 566 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570  ...Latest (616) »
Posts: 4921 - Views: 98694
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 566

You find a nice place to make camp a little ways off from the lake in a small clearing withing the trees. The horses are picketed out as you make a fire and prepare for the night. During the night there are a few periods of rain but nothing heavy. The morning comes soon and it you wake up to a slightly chilly but clear day. Temp is around 55 degrees F/13 degree C.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I address the group as we start packing up to continue the journey, "We lost a life yesterday. He will be remembered, not least for what he has done to help us succeed. But remember, this kind of threat is a large part of why we are out here. Now that we know they are there, the creatures in that lake can be dealt with, or at the very least, avoided the next time people are in the area. It is my hope that as we continue, that people focus on what has been achieved by being out here, and what we can yet achieve."

"Some thought on what went wrong yesterday would be prudent as well, how best can we avoid such a scenario in the future."

"In any case, um, that's it, lets get moving."

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Triggering the warming magic, I gather gear and clean camp, mounting my horse once everyone is ready. "If someone needs to, my spare mount can carry any excess and possibly a bareback rider. Help yourself, if you need him." I then group up and ride out, hoping we don't lose anyone today. Watching warily as we travel, I find myself suspecting everything of being a danger and I have to shake off the feeling.
Specific Action: Regular rolls.

22nd Aug, 2018 - 4:11am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 566 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Once the morning comes and I hear Jason speak, I nod in agreement. I then gather my gear and get Easy Spirit ready to go, patting her down to reassure her that everything is alright. I then follow the others as we head out. I will be more cautious now as we ride.

Vickie Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 19, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 3, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+3): 20, 16 (2 rolls)


22nd Aug, 2018 - 5:42am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, wakes up in the morning feels a little chilly. Gathers his belongings, and rides off with the others on the pack horse, that Jason provided for him.
He pats the horse, reassuring the mare, that its new rider is friendly.



Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

Be steps up to Jason with a small knife and a little vial. "Let me take some of your blood and if the purple potion goes wrong I can use your blood to get you back to where you are now." Be looks over to her friend Thalica. "I know you want him to be with you a long time and I know he has reservations. I do understand that Lywenta can bring him back to his current form if we have pure blood of his if things go wrong. But it still his choice." She looks to Jason to see if he agrees to this before cutting his palm and collecting some of his blood.

As you break camp and head out you will head around the lake to once again continue your arc. As you are moving along the eastern part of the lake you will see a head break the surface of the lake and look your way. If sinks back down into the water after watching you for a bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 566

I glance over at the monstrous head in the lake." Well, we have to assume that any body of water contains predators out here. Predators from the Jurassic period possibly. Hopefully we won't run into any land based dinosaurs out here. If we see a t-rex.... ."

Shaking my head sadly I look to the others." Ghost and I will go scouting again. Hopefully we can give more of a warning next time." I ride ahead on Ghost studying the countryside intently.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Aug, 2018 - 1:44pm

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 566

Tempted to take a pot shot at the visible head, I screw down my sudden rage at the beast and keep riding. Kicking myself, I remember that I could have sent the magic hand across the water with the rope, instead of jumping in and adding myself to the people at risk! "Maybe we should have left a signpost or something to warn people."


 
> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.