3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 568 of 616

Travis, takes a good look at the rugged terrain, - Page 568 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Aug, 2018 - 2:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 568

As the group continues to walk around the lake Vickie notices that there is a dark shape heading towards the group in the water. She can not tell if it is simply following or not.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Once Vickie points out the ominous shape, I ready my bow and indicate we should move further from the water. "Let's make what ever it is have to work to reach us, as I'd like to get a few arrows in it's hide if it tries." Laying reigns along Echo's head, I guide him and my remount further away from the shoreline.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod, "Yeah, certainly no point in engaging it here. If it follows away from the water, then we'll see what we can do."

I'll urge everyone to back away from the shore in an expeditious manner.

Out of Character: I think it is safe to say none in the party would be willing to be too close to the water in the first place. Heck, I'd have preferred to have left sight of the water last night and stayed away, but its too late for that I suppose.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Aug, 2018 - 11:15pm

26th Aug, 2018 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 568 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

The aquatic dinosaurs which attacked was a shock, and they death saddening. On continuing and it being pointed out that something following the party, of which I move away from the shore as quickly as orquicker then Jason advises.

26th Aug, 2018 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I move farther away from the shoreline myself and continue to move forward. I will also keep and eye on the creature in the lake to see if it comes onto land.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thegroup soon moves away from sight of the lake and the monsters in the water. Soon you are back on track of making the patrols as you were before. The rest of the day passes quietly. Soon the second sun is on its way down as you start to get to more rugged terrain.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 568

If Rachel hasn't come back to us by now, I'll tell Ping to do a funky chicken dance or something else of that nature to get her attention, and lead her back to whatever suitable campsite we can find for the night.

28th Aug, 2018 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 568

Explorer. says...

Travis, takes a good look at the rugged terrain, seeing if there would be any areas to find shelter.
Considering if there might be any more torrential rain again. Also the fact that it is again getting dark, and we need to camp soon.

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+3): 21 (1 roll + tweaked)
  • Spot on D20 (-4): 8 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.