3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 569 of 616

The elf teens look at the water with wonder. - Page 569 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Aug, 2018 - 10:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 569

I see that it is getting late in the day so Ghost and I head back to the others. I run into Ping along the way." Looking for me Ping. Must be time to stop for the day." I move swiftly towards the group. Upon seeing them I grin happily." Another day of travel in this beautiful country down." I grow serious." It is an amazing thing to be in true wilderness like this. There are few places in our world that you won't bump into people or signs of humanity. It's amazing to be discovering new country like this."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The group is able to find a over hang on a slight cliff wall. It is a bit concaved allowing you to have a defendable place and a fire. The land opens up some across from you giving you a view of the surrounding area and the more rugged hills to the north and west and a bit flatter to the south and east. You can see mountains in the distance north of you. You are currently at a higher point of the area and you can see a good 25-30 miles of trees and even a large lake to the north east. This lake is very large think of a great lake, then again since you can not see the end it could be a inland sea or even the oceans itself. I will need spot checks from everyone looking out at the view.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Looking out across the water, I check for any ships or creatures large enough to notice. After gazing for a bit, I scan up and down the coastline that I can see for any settlements or towns, or anything else of interest.
Out of Character: - Well, that's disappointing. Blinded by the vista, I guess.
SA - Spotting.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 28th Aug, 2018 - 9:02pm

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 569 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Just so you know the lake is about 20 miles away. A good days ride through the forests around and the lower hills but you can get there at the eve of tomorrow if you do not run into anything.

28th Aug, 2018 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Admiring the views around me, I take it all in as my mood improves seeing the mountains and what might be another lake or maybe something more like an sea inlet. I help the others set up camp for the night then enjoy the stars above me and moons of this strange, beautiful yet deadly land I am now apart of. I think of Kelvin as I take in the view and wonder if he was from this part of this world for it reminded me of him.

Out of Character: doing Spot as requested along with Search and Listen.

Vickie Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 22 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+3): 13 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 11 (1 roll)

28th Aug, 2018 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

Travis, also gets up and has a closer look at the vista before him.
"Are we sure that its a good idea to stop by another lake,"?
"Whats, the chances of it containing more carnivorous aquatic creatures"? He adds.

Travis Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-4): -3 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 569

"Its a full day's travel away, somehow I think we'll be safe enough from whatever lives in it."

I turn to Thalica and the other natives, "I don't suppose you guys know anything about that body of water?"

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 569

The elf teens look at the water with wonder. Thalica responds, "No, We have never been this far east and the others we traded with never said anything about such a body of water. I believe that we are east of elven territory. I do however see a thin curl of smoke by the edge of the lake. It could be a small settlement or even a trading post for someone. I believe we are more into Kobold, Gnoll, and possible hobgoblin territory plus I have heard rumors of larger creatures like Dragons east of the elven lands." Be agrees with her and says yeah my parents told me the same when I was young.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.