3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 581 of 616

I stand up with my back aching from an uncomfortable - Page 581 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2018 - 7:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
17th Sep, 2018 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 581

Explorer. says...

"Sure thing I have some more healing,” Travis says, answering Rachel.
He then casts a cure moderate wounds on Vickie.

Travis Results:
  • Cure mod wounds on D8 (+3): 10, 7 (2 rolls + tweaked)

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

As I lay there, I can only think of Kelvin and will I see him again. I then feel the energy of the now familiar healing. I let it course through my body as it closes my wounds. Once I feel it has done it job, I open my eyes slowly, to see Rachel and Travis near me.
" Thank you both for bringing back to the living." I gave them both a small smile. I lay there a bit longer before I try to move and get up from the ground.
" Those things pack quite the 'punch' took me out pretty quick.."
" Is anyone else hurt?" I ask looking around.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My arms sag as yet another unwelcome fight finishes. "Two nights in a row, we have got to get better security for our campsites somehow. Keep an eye out people, I suspect those two were the only ones, but there might be a straggler lurking around."

I mutter, mostly to myself, "There's got to be an end to it all, we're getting worn down just being out here."

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 581 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"You don't say, four for four, I'm on the floor. But I don't blame our camp setup or this world. I just think we have a steep learning curve on how to deal with surprises."

18th Sep, 2018 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, starting to feel tired realising that its almost dawn, and they had been up most of the night.
He, looks in his backpack, retrieves first a small potion of nerve stimulant, and takes a swig.

"I don't want to fall asleep doing this," he says.
Feels a bit more awake, then retrieves his his prayer book.
Begins his one hour of prayer to recoup, all his spells for the day ahead.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"There's a spell for that kind of thing, and I think I'll have to make an item for our warning, if not protection. That Alarm spell seems worthwhile to try out and at least we'll hear if anything encroaches." I make sure the fires are completely out and no fragment of the trolls has been left unburnt before I bury the remains.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 581

As the first sun comes up and people are relaxing enough to try to get some more sleep or giving up on it and getting up for the day you are all interrupted by a sound of a horn not far off. Ghost by Rachel's side growls.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 581

I stand up with my back aching from an uncomfortable night. As the horn cuts through the air and Ghost growls I curse." Damn this world. It's been one thing after another the last couple of days. We need to get back to the stronghold as quickly as possible. We can't survive much more of this in our weakened state. I'll go out and scout with Ghost. If it's enemies I'll lead them on a merry hunt. Maybe send Ping out after me Jason. If I'm leading them away then get them out of here to safety. I'll be back when I can. Ghost will keep me safe."

I climb astride the dire wolf with my club and shield." Take care of yourselves." I smile grimly and prepare to head out. Walking to the cave entrance, I will look out cautiously before heading out.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Sep, 2018 - 1:11pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.