3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 587 of 616

As we settle in to recover from the ugly vampire - Page 587 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Sep, 2018 - 9:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 587

You make for the stronghold and press on. With some of rain the past few days it tends to make the ground slippery in some spots but you soon find yourself spotting the small river and large sinkhole at the North end of the strongholds civilized area oh and the stronghold itself. It is past the mid day of the second sun with the first sun having set when you set foot on the bridge over the river/stream and onto the North roadway as you are now back at the stronghold.
Out of Character: . Everyone will receive 4,200 experience for this exploration.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As we see the bridge ahead I grin." We actually made it. I was beginning to wonder for a little bit there. Great job everyone. Once again Jason, you led us back safely. Den would be really proud of you." I will make sure that everyone is safely in and then trot off on Ghost towards my room. I look back at Jonathan." If you have time, please don't forget about making some cards. I would love to play cards as I'm sure others would."

I head to my room and throw my armor in the corner. I dress in something more comfortable and head to the dining hall. Eating fruits and cheeses, I make sure to bring Ghost out a hunk of meat.

Out of Character: : Level 5! Wildshape at last! smile.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Sep, 2018 - 12:59pm

22nd Sep, 2018 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

Upon setting foot on the bridge and seeing the stronghold, I can't help but smile.
"It's good to be home."
I take Easy Spirit to the stable and get her settled in; then I head to the Inn to get out of my armor and put on a robe to head to the baths for a nice relaxing bath. Then will head back to the Inn to dress and head to the dining hall for some food and conversation. The evening will be spent with Kelvin.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 587 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I sigh in relief as the stronghold comes in sight. "All right, get some rest people. This was a rough one."

"Let's get Be to Lywenta, I assume that she knows what to do in cases of magical exhaustion."

Once Be is settled in, I'll make my report to the Lord, or Lweithialia if he is busy. I'll describe the things encountered, ending with, "The hobs had enough fighters on hand to spread their net for miles. It took a few hours on horseback before we cleared them all. I think it is safe to assume that there are several dozen at least we did not encounter, perhaps even a small army. I suspect that they are connected to the band we encountered in the tunnels somehow. Perhaps the two who escaped from there brought them."

"Whatever the case, given their proximity to the stronghold, I suggest that it would be prudent to make finding and dealing with them our top priority for the moment."

"And then of course there is the small settlement we spotted. I think finding native people to learn from and trade with would be of great benefit. We should have a chance to approach them not too long from now, how would you prefer us to handle the matter?"

Out of Character: Yay level 5, I can now do armor/weapon enchantments! Need to pick up the Maximize Spell feat and a Fireball Wand somewhere too. New infusion lets me apply such feats to such items.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Sep, 2018 - 7:09pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing to the horses before I settle In, I mentionto Jason that I think I’m going to make my next magic item one that can help guard our camp. “Even an early warning alarm system it would be better than trusting completely to our own senses. And you can certainly put me down for another version of ping, when you are ready.”.

24th Sep, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

As he returns, to the stronghold Travis returns the horse back to the stables. He tends, to the pack horse, and the other mare left behind.

He freshens up relaxes, enjoying a cooked meal, and peaceful sleep. The next day, announces to the others, he will be busy crafting a scrolls.

He, takes a few days to scribe a few full vigor scrolls.

Out of Character: will make the appropiate adjustments, of 3 exp, and rolls here.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 24th Sep, 2018 - 12:18am

Travis Results:
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+10): 22, 26, 16 (3 rolls + tweaked)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2018 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 587

The Lord responds to Jason. "A band or several bands of Hobgoblins could be a issue in the near future. Knowing there is a trading post north and east a bit of here is a good find and something you should see if your group can make contact. If the woods and hills north of here are teaming with Hobgoblins then maybe your group can also weed them out and learn that this area will not tolerate them. I suggest your group get a good rest for a couple days and then head back out."

Lywenta will take Be from Jason and after hearing what she did will nod and make a sound of disapproval of what she did. She tells you that Be will not be joining you on your next expedition. She needs to learn some control.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2018 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 587

As we settle in to recover from the ugly vampire bugs, I work on the Alarm icon I mentioned. This takes but a single day to complete, as well as talk to the mage about getting the armor enchanted.
SA - While it is in production, I change back to the chain shirt I first wore, looking forward to the magical version when complete.

Out of Character: - Going with the cheaper option you mentioned, KN. Also, is there anything wondrous-class anyone wants made that is within my CL 4 ability? I think you all need to buff up a bit. Another broach imbued as per the protection versus evil spell would be good for any of you, especially a wild shaped Druid.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 25th Sep, 2018 - 10:01pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.