3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 594 of 616

In answer to the interrogation, I remain calm - Page 594 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Oct, 2018 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
1st Oct, 2018 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 594

The Learner says...

I am beyond what any words can say, and my mind is going so many different direction.
I am in shock and worry of seeing Kelvin this way and I walk out with the others as if I am more of zombie than myself as I keep muttering over and over; "I know he didn't mean to harm him, I just know it.... "

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2018 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Meanwhile, as Travis is taken away by the guards that have bound him.
His mind clouded by a flood of emotions, shock, saddness, guilt. He looks at where they are taking him.
Adrenaline, keeping him upright.

He ponders, what his fate will be in this strange place.

" Can somebody tell me if Kelvin is alive," he stammers, a bit with tears.

"Where, are you taking me,"? He adds, his voice having an edge of fear.

"Are, you taking me to jail,"? He says.

"I accept full responsibility, I regret my actions," he says pleading, nervously.

"Whats, going to happen to me now,"? He stammers, out.

Out of Character: Now, I'm half expecting to be knocked out, gagged, or told to shut up from the guards.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As Travis is led away down to a cell in the dungeon he is not restrained in any way and not told to be quiet either. Soon he is placed in cell and the door shut and locked. One guard stays there to watch over him as the rest head back the way they came down.

Meanwhile the rest of you except Vickie are asked the same questions. Was Travis in a plot to harm anyone here? Is Travis a trusted friend or campanion? What was in the position that he gave Kelvin? Do you believe he intended to do any harm to anyone?

Vickie accompanies the ones carrying Kelvin as they take him to his room at the inn and place him in his bed. One of the clerics meets you there and examines Kelvin. After a few minutes of examination the cleric turns to the others and says there is nothing to be done here he will just have to sleep it off. He is in no danger of death he is just passed out drunk. What ever was given to him was some powerful stuff. Vickie will see that he is breathing ok and has a weird look upon him like he is having a very interesting dream.

4th Oct, 2018 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 594 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I let out my breathe that I had not realized I was holding in a sigh of relief when I hear Kelvin will be alright and that he is just drunk from the liquid he had drank. Knowing it was wine made from dreamberries makes me wonder if he is dreaming something similar to what I had when I ate them. I do thank the Clerics for their assistance as well as the guards that carried him to our room at the Inn. Once everyone leaves I check Kelvin once more then go to the kitchen for something to eat. If I am need for any questioning, I am sure I will be called upon to do so.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I do my best to remain calm and answer clearly.

"Travis has acted with integrity for all of the brief time I have known him. He is also from a society where intrigue like that which you suggest is, while not unknown, rather rare. I am not aware of any plot. Nor am I aware of any reason he would have to bring harm to Kelvin or anyone else here. The lord and his men provide the only safe haven in this world that he has, and to my knowledge he has had no contact with anyone that might have talked him into something like this. I suppose I cannot rule out this having been a bit of jealousy over the love of the lady Vickie, but if Travis is lovesick and jealous, I certainly have seen no signs of it."

"I have to say, if it was a plot, it was rather badly done. No chance of escaping, let alone going undiscovered. Even a child would know better than to give someone poison so publicly. If Kelvin was indeed given poison like that, I would strongly suspect that the one handing him the vial was not the real culprit. That Travis was used as a dupe. At that point, one would have to wonder if Kelvin was really the intended target, giving it to him was a spur of the moment decision. Perhaps another was meant to take it, or perhaps it didn't matter who took it and all of this is intended to distract from something else. Might want to look for trouble on other fronts, just a suggestion."

"As to the potion, I cannot personally vouch for its contents. But I can tell you that Travis had been working on distilling dream berries, a local fruit with rather pleasant and mild psychoactive properties. When eaten they induce a deep sleep along with pleasant dreams. I've eaten some myself, and suffered no ill effects. When he introduced the potion given to Kelvin to us, he called the potion dream berry wine. I assumed that meant he had been successful in distilling the berries into a liquid."

"At the moment, I suspect that this was an accident, that Travis had unintentionally made his creation too strong, or something else went wrong, and the concoction overwhelmed good ser Kelvin."

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Travis is asked the following questions,
What was the poison that you gave Kelvin?
Who were you trying to poison?
Why did you pick Kelvin?
Did you intend to poison the Lord?
Are you working for someone else outside the stronghold?
Are you working with someone I side the stronghold that may wish the Lord or his family to be injured or killed?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 594

"Have you seen this guy? He's eager, a little bit too eager. I know I have to balance my desire to be efective in this group with rational thought. Do I rush in and try to do as much damage as possible, draw as much off you guys as I can, or do I play it safe. Well, frankly the style of combat I was taught was not about staying back per se. But I digress, the point of this was to point out that since getting here Travis has been reaching as fast as he can for things he knows he'll be able to do. I mean, that wine he made, it wasn't just a bottle to him, it was the first of a line of them. Don't tell him that those dreamberries might be rare and in an ever increasingly dangerous land. He's thinking big and rushing in. I think that once this is sorted, we'll have to have a talk with him about reigning it in a bit, being a bit more cautious. After all, we still don't know what happens to us in this afterlife. For myself, I hope that the Brilliant One, oh blessed Bahamut will hold my soul here so I can help fulfill his purpose for me." The last thought seemed to trail off and indicate what was on Jonathan's mind before the incident as he stares into his bowl of soup.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 4th Oct, 2018 - 1:40pm

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 594

In answer to the interrogation, I remain calm if a bit perplexed about the tone of the questions.
"I am not aware of any plots against anyone here, nor do I think Travis would be able to be involved in one if there were. These abilities and talents we've developed are still very new, as opposed to someone who was born with them, and I'm not surprised when one of us stumbles with them. If he was actually trying to plot against anyone here, this clumsy attempt would have been laughable."
"He has proven himself very able in combat, and yes, I would say that I trust him to do what is needed, when needed. Even after this mistake, I would still trust him and his abilities."
"As far as I am aware, he was brewing a wine from dream berries. Our companion elves got rather excited about the properties of these berries, and he took it upon himself to try and enhance their effect by alchemical means. When his choice to test it on the guard was a judgemental mistake, I have no doubt he did not mean any harm, what so ever. He is a good man, and this error is merely a demonstration of our inexperience with this realm. I've made some errors of my own, admittedly without such a bad consequence."
"How is that guard, anyways? The wine seemed to knock him out, but he didn't react as if it was a poison."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.