3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 596 of 616

"Well maybe your right Vickie, perhaps - Page 596 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2018 - 3:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 596

I watch after Travis as he goes, "I certainly cannot blame him for taking this a little badly. Let's give him a bit to calm down."

"In the meantime Grant, shall we get started on your new companion? I could use your assistance with the initial sculpting anyways."

Out of Character: the body of the homunculus requires a separate craft sculpting check. It's a low DC, but my modifier for that is quite low, so Aid another checks are quite welcome. Fortunately, if that check is failed, we only waste the body materials rather than the whole thing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The rest of the night passes quietly and a new day dawns. The weather is nice not too warm or cool and partly cloudy.

7th Oct, 2018 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

After tending to his horse, with some feed, and a groom. Travis, will wash and change.
He heads over to the Inn that is owned by Calvin. Then orders, a cooked breakfast, and some, red wine.

"Mornning, do you have any red shiraz, or melot, that I can try,"? He says, to the barkeep, while waiting for breakfast.

7th Oct, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 596 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I get up for the day, do my meditation and head up to the main part of the Inn. Seeing Travis, there at the bar; "Good Morning Travis, it good to see that you are well. I do believe we do have a nice red wine. I glance at one of the Serving girls, "I will have my normal for breakfast." I sit down next to Travis and chat with him. I will answer any questions he may have concerning the events of the evening before.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look over the small bird that Grant and I had finished. "Looks good, I'll take it from here. Go get some rest, I'd offer you orange juice and a cookie for that blood donated but I'm fresh out."

I spend the next several hours weaving magic into the figurine, then head to bed with Thalica. Holding hands with her, I slip into trance for the second time in my life. I had tried meditation back on Earth, never could get the hang of it. Had wanted to try out sensory deprivation tanks for similar reasons, never got a reasonable chance. The trance however, was more peaceful than I ever imagined either could be.

The next morning, I go check on Dobby to see how the crossbow he is finishing for me is coming. I wince as I pick up the frame and shoulder it. I am having to stretch my forearm out too much to reach the trigger. "That is what I was afraid of, the proportions are off now. Shave an inch off the end of the buttstock, and set the foregrip back by half an inch. Let's see if that is a little closer to the mark. Probably going to want to take a little weight off the front end to keep the balance right as well."

Out of Character: umd checks for the two spells needed for the messenger. Only one in each three need pass. If successful, the messenger will be finished tonight. Grant, this is your thing, so by all means describe it as you wish, I left it vague on purpose.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Oct, 2018 - 12:08am

8th Oct, 2018 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

"Good morning Vickie, well I'm glad Kelvin is ok now," he says.

"I doubt, that Calvin would be open to a bussiness proposition that involved dream berries," Travis whispers with a smile.

"I will have to now put any more experimentation with the berries, on hold, these people aren't ready," he says.

"I expect, we will all be headed out soon, perhaps to check that settlement by the lake," he continues.

"Before, we go come by my room later, I will give you a cure light wounds vial," he says.
"I cannot afford any more adverse incidents, here," he adds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2018 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 596

The Learner says...

I continue to chat with Travis, "Kelvin loved your dreamberry wine, he wanted more of it last night. As far as Calvin is concerned, I think he would be very interested in the process. He has yet to be able to make a decent wine. So do not give up hope for either the wine or a corroboration with Calvin."
"Yes, I am sure we will be going back out soon. To at least take care of the hobgoblin patrols we saw. Whither or not we make to village or not remains to be seen. I hope we aren't gone long, the Grand Opening for the Inn is in about a week. I had hoped to be here for it."
When he mentions the healing vial; I say, "I will stop by and pick it up, and yes, it will be a good thing to have on my person. With all that we encountered on our last scouting trip, it will be very handy. Thank you for thinking of me."
"You are a good person Travis, and I knew you didn't wish any harm to Kelvin or anyone. The mixture was just bit strong and knocked the big guy out." I laugh softly at the last statement and have small grin on my face.

8th Oct, 2018 - 3:33am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 596

Explorer. says...

"Well maybe your right Vickie, perhaps you could mention that I could mąkę some more,”? Travis answers.
"Only, this time I will try diluting it with their fine Red winę, that they have Herę,” Travis says, sipping some Red winę, with his cooked breakfast, of scrambled eggs.

"If you can let them know, to catch up with me before, we all head out again,” he says with a smile.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.