3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 603 of 616

"I did pick up the ability to speak goblin, - Page 603 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2018 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
17th Oct, 2018 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 603

Explorer. says...

Travis, rides out with the others, wary of danger.
Towards the rear of the pack, his prepared spell list unchanged. But his, back pack now including an extra 6 spell, scrolls.

His light crossbow, within easy reach, near the saddle bag. Wearing, his cloak of resistance, and acubra hat, to keep out the sun, from his face.

Out of Character: Dont forget your cure light wounds potion, that I've given you Vickie. Besides, your lippy, what else has KN got stashed away, inside the keep?
Extra pair of sunglasses?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ping heads out ahead of the main group as Thalica and Rachel head out behind him. The rest of the party head out following the scouts. You cross the river and head out of the civilized area. You head towards the two mountains that you look to as a defining landmark that separates the wilds from the relatively more civilized area in and around the Stronghold. Mid day is upon you as you get past the mountains where Rachel and Thalica run into Ping coming back towards them. He has a arrow in him. He soon makes it to Jason as he rides up to where Rachel and Thalica wait. Ping reports there are numerous patrols about and not just Hobgoblins. They seem to be searching for something but so far have not found it. The searching parties seem to have a specific area to search. Most of the search parties are eight strong. If they find something of interest a larger party is called in. He is unsure of what form of communication they are using.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look at our group as they catch up to us." This is a great opportunity. Anything that causes this many resources to be committed to it's retrieval must be very important. I think we should engage the nearest patrol. We can then find out their way of communication. That's very important to know. We really don't want to be trapped out here. Then we can make further plans to eliminate these patrols and retrieve the mystery item or creature." I await everyone's response from Ghost's back.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 603 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod in agreement, "Yes, let's take them out one group at a time. Hopefully we can find out what exactly it is they are looking for. We don't want to tip our hand too early though, so let's try to make sure that anyone with a signaling device of some kind goes down before they can use it. Ping, can you lead us us towards the nearest patrol? Try to stay out of bow range this time."

Out of Character: how much damage did the construct take? If it is significant, I will likely spend an infusion repairing the damage first. Note that there is a telepathic bond of one mile in range, so he doesn't have to come all the way back to report.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Oct, 2018 - 3:02pm

18th Oct, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I also nod as to taking out the nearest patrol.
" We do need to figure out how they are communicating and maybe we can use the same for our small group. It could be a great addition to our scouting."

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The damage to him was minimal So he maybe took 1 HP damage.

He came back to let you know so you did not blindly keep moving forward. The closest patrol or search group is about one mile away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 603

We pause for a few minutes while I buff our weapons a bit. Then using Ping, we'll do our best to approach the nearest patrol unnoticed.

Out of Character: Applying Bane Goblinoids property to my xbow. Thalica's longbow, and the weapons of two others. Cost: 1 L1 and 3 L2 infusions.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 603

"I did pick up the ability to speak goblin, so interrogation may be easier, too. I wonder what they seek?"
Out of Character: - Want to put that Bane on my Greatsword?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.