3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 608 of 616

Examining the area indicated by Ghost, I look - Page 608 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2018 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
25th Oct, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 608

The Learner says...

Out of Character: KN, I take it my Energy Ray at the black flying creature missed. I didn't read where you said one way or the other.

In Character: Seeing the last hobgoblin trying to flee and my companions going after it, I carefully aim a Fire Energy Ray at it, Stopping it in it's tracks.

Vickie Results:
  • Attack, Ray on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Damage, Ray on D6 (+0): 1 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2018 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: you did not hit it with a bolt. The hobgoblin was killed. Now you are in a clearing of many broken down trees. Some have even been tossed around.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2018 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I shake my head at Grant, "Honestly, I don't know. But I think that it would at least make us more like a swarm of wasps that are painful to deal with than ants to be crushed."

"Killing it probably isn't on the table of possible outcomes today, even if we were really prepared for such, we have nothing that would prevent it from just flying off. But if we can make it want to back off… "

Calling out to the others, I try to lay out a strategy, "If we are seen by this thing, focus your fire and scatter away from each other. If it is so much as glancing in your direction, take cover. Meanwhile those who do not have its attention keep firing at its flanks.

When we get to the clearing, I breathe a sigh of relief at not seeing the half melted corpse of my friend. Perhaps she had gotten away, "Ghost? Where's Rachel?"

25th Oct, 2018 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 608 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, is relieved that the Hobgoblins had been dealt with.
But feels a little uneasy, seeing trees broken, and a clear spot of destruction.
"How much more of that dragon bane infusion do you have Jason,"? He asks.
"Could it help, with a light crossbow also,"? He adds.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2018 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Studying the scene carefully, I try to determine if there are any signs that can lead us to Rachel or her remains. “If she got away, she may have headed back to where we were. Of all of us, she’s probably the best survivalist now, with her magic. “.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2018 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I shake my head at Travis' question, "It would indeed help, but I am sorry, applying Bane on anyone else's weapon is a second or higher valence infusion. Between the goblin bane ones I did before and these, I'm all tapped out of those. Here, if you don't have any spells that would help in the heat of the moment, take one of the Ray of Enfeeblement stones. Just will it to activate and target the thing when it gets close."

I nod at Grant's suggestion, "I'd have expected Ghost to notice if we passed near to her on the way here, but if she took a roundabout route… Hopefully she left a trail we can follow."

Out of Character: Somehow I failed to notice Darkbolt was beyond what I can manage, sorry. Ignore that, I'll make four things of Ray of Enfeeblement instead. Ranged touch attack, 35' range, on a hit imposes a penalty to Strength of 1d6+2 for five minutes, no save. No limitations on multiple hits stacking, but it cannot reduce strength below 1. Get multiple hits like that in, and the physical threat the dragon represents is considerably reduced. Actually, at that point come to think of it, if someone jumps onto the thing and holds on, it won't be able to fly away, being unable to carry the weight… Hmm. Maybe we could do this after all…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2018 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 608

Ghost goes to a spot midway into the clearing and sniffs about. He sits down and looks about as if she was here then she was gone.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2018 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 608

Examining the area indicated by Ghost, I look about, seeing if there was any disturbances in the soil or other evidence of her being injured or possibly taken underground. "I recall a spell in Runequest called Path Tale that would track someone. Does anyone have something like that here?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.