3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 610 of 616

While we are waiting her return, I'll - Page 610 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Oct, 2018 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 610

Yes as you all look about where ghost was sitting you see him stand up as a dark line appeared in the air that slowly opened up to a doorway of sorts. You see Ghost bound through the opening before it is fully opened. Once it is fully open you see 30 heavily armed guards come through and spread out in the clearing as they search for any sign of a dragon. After the guards you see Lywenta walk through with Rachel and Ghost following. Lywenta looks about and says,"I see no dragon but it is clear that this is what caused this destruction. Step back everyone and I will be right back. She walks away from every before she takes off running and jumps into the air. Her form shimmers and grows and soon a red dragon is in front of you bearing it's wings as it gains height and flies over the tree tops. She wings North and soon is out of sight.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile at my friends as they seem quite surprised. Holding my hand aloft, a silver ring is evident." This ring saved me. I tried to escape the black dragon but couldn't. This ring teleports me back to the stronghold. It came down to using the ring or being dragonized."

I stop for a moment as I remember." I didn't want to leave all of you behind but it was that or die. I teleported to the stronghold just in time. Arriving there I told my story of the black dragon to Lord Douglas and Lywenta. I begged them for a fast way back to y'all. It took an hour for these guards to ready themselves and for Lywenta to bring us to the spot I was at before using the ring. I was healed up thankfully and here we are." I laugh at this.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Oct, 2018 - 8:13am

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I salute to the guard captain, "Good to see you guys, there's bands of eight hobs all over the place and ... If they don't know your hear, I think we should keep it that way. Draw them to you."

28th Oct, 2018 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 610 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Upon seeing the black line appear and then open up, I step back a bit more from where I was and just stare at seeing such a thing. Once Ghost jumps through it and then it opens up more to see Rachel and the Guards through it, I relax a bit. I relax more once Rachel shows the ring and tells us what happened. I am glad she is OK and brought help with her; the thought of trying to fight an adult dragon was not something I was looking forward to.
I step back more if needed so Lywenta can change shape into the red dragon I recall from the Orc raid on the stronghold what seemed so long ago. As I stand there I ponder if this has something to do with that raid…

30th Oct, 2018 - 4:38am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, salutes the guard captain also.
"Is there anything else we can do now,"? He asks.
He rejoins up with the others welcoming Rachel back, in the group. Now, that she has safely returned.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Don't worry about it Rachel, I just wish we had some way for you to let have us known you were all right."

"Lywenta says to wait here Travis, I don't know about you, but I'm inclined to do as the uber powerful Wizard who just flew off as a dragon says."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 610

You wait for about an hour before you see a speck in the sky flying towards you soon that speck takes on the shape of a red dragon before it is coming in for a landing in the clearing. As it comes gliding in the form shifts and Lywenta runs a few steps as she falls the short distance to the ground. She comes to a stop and then turns to walk up to you. "That dragon will not bother you again. Now as to that rock let me see it"

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 610

While we are waiting her return, I'll keep a sharp eye out for any scouts or other intruders. Not wanting to be caught by surprise if another patrol comes along, I'll once again rise up into the trees and be ready with my bow, mostly concealed.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 30th Oct, 2018 - 4:50pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.