3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 64 of 129

Glad to hear it, hopefully when you get a - Page 64 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Nov, 2017 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 129 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 64

If nothing I've done offered insight into that, the only kind of bypassing I'm thinking of is finding another passage to the other side of this one.

But for now, waiting on at least one more companion to weigh in on the remote detonation via fiendish insect idea.

Edit: Um, I looked up the creature entry and just discovered I've made a mistake. Fiendish critters aren't actually immune to fire, just a relatively minor resistance to it. Um, oops.

In the interest of not metagaming, I'll proceed with the plan as stated, because I'd be going off what I remembered, not what looking up the SRD says.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Nov, 2017 - 1:23am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes I looked up MS I and MS II to make sure I had the size down. I figured you used a level one slot instead of the level 2 slot thus it was a medium sized centipede thus not very big. And yes I did see they were not immue to fire. But that point is mute now.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Is that alarm wire the one I set the day before last?

I think so, just wanted confirmation.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 64 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes it is the one that you set the first time you came into this tunnel. It would have been hilarious if you all failed the spot check.

28th Nov, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Jason- With you being elected our "Leader" does that change the marching/formation order? It would seem to have with you arriving and checking the door first. Just a thought, since you were near the back with me and the young elf group.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Marching order stays the same. I've been moving to the front when we stop to deal with doors and the like, since I've got the best modifiers for dealing with traps and locks, but that doesn't change the priorities on how people move around together.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 64

The Learner says...

Jason- Thanks for that clarification. That does make since to keep it as such and just have you move to the front for doors and traps. I will back you up anyway I can. I have been reading more about Psionics, from the Psionic Handbook I purchased. Hoping to get a better understanding of the class.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 64

Glad to hear it, hopefully when you get a chance to put it through its paces, you'll enjoy the abilities on hand.

P.S. Uh oh, trouble is on the horizon. Just activated my fourth gem and someone somewhere has put a price on my head…

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.