3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 68 of 129

I am at a total loss of what to do for my - Page 68 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2017 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 129 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 68

By default, for melee attacks you use strength. A Rapier could be used with finesse, but your strength is higher anyways so…

In any case, your normal bonuses, not including the inspire courage, would be +3 to hit and +1 to damage.

It also isn't incredibly important whether or not you actually hit anything. If you take attention away from the more vulnerable in the party long enough for those at the fore to turn around and help the rear, you've done a great deal.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:42pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

In an emergency, I can act as a level 2 character, but it's risky. (DieHard feat) One target in front, a bunch in the rear, so after this one goes down I'll switch to archery.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That will come in handy sooner rather than later GK. You will soon find that KN is a most devious Dungeon Master. He loves to put us in situations that require a Sophie's choice.

KN, are we waiting on actions from someone? Just curious. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Dec, 2017 - 6:18pm

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 68 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I will be posting what happens next shortly. Just wanted to make sure everyone has the time to post their actions.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Sorry but I had thought potions of healing were 1D8 plus caster level? Potion creation can only be done at or above fifth level from what I read. If they are only plus one, then please adjust the heal affect on the two I’ve posted.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CLW is 1d8+CL, and the Brew Potion feat normally requires CL 3

Regardless, potions and scrolls can be made at a lower caster level than that of the creators, and unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that they're made at the minimum caster level needed to cast the spell, CL 1 in this case.

The reason for this is simple, A CL 2 CLW potion costs twice as much as the CL 1 equivalent, in spite of it not being nearly twice as effective. CL 3 costs 3 times as much as the base, so on and so forth. It is usually much more cost efficient to pick up larger numbers of potions than brewing 1 more powerful one. 50 gold for 1d8+1, or 100 gold for 1d8+2, hmm…

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:52pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 68

Yes the current potions of CLW is a d8+3. Other than that you have that cloth that has the CAMP on it.

11th Dec, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 68

The Learner says...

I am at a total loss of what to do for my L up, as far as stats, mantles, feats, skills, and what not. Any and all help would be most grateful.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.