3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 87 of 129

With regards to the "Event"I also - Page 87 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2018 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 129 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2018 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 87

No one has ever tried that to see if that would help the outcome but if you wish to try it you can check and see.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2018 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I asked about it, in character, so far as the locals know at least, there's no way at all to be sure.

Feel free to add a drop of blood and try it if you want to be a guinea pig tongue.gif.

Oh, and p.s. Grant, since you're going to be doing crafting as well, and especially since I've been a little lax of late keeping it up, if you get on a Google account and request access to the party resources sheet, I'll grant editing access. Sound good?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Mar, 2018 - 5:35pm

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sounds good. Where's the link for it? If you'd like, I'll go through and add anything we've acquired that isn't listed. EDIT: NVM, found a prior link to it in my GDrive.
Kai, Did any of the hob stuff show magic, in the end?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 16th Mar, 2018 - 6:22pm

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2018 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 87 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The leaders sword proved to be a +1 longsword
If you wish to put that in.

I took a long look at the transformation requirements. While tis would be a major change it would take Lywenta time to study the magic needed but one requirement missing would be a priest that could do it too. The high cleric here will not agree to a change like that to assist Lywenta in the magic needed.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2018 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Dai et al, I've a Composite bow of Strength, but I'd prefer the +1 long sword as far as magic weapons go. Anyone not have a magic weapon in game, except for Travis? Also, Dai, I'm good for armor, so put someone else who can wear medium in the queue for the breastplate.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2018 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, technically I don't have a magic weapon, but I'm focusing on my crossbow so I can stay in support. I'm not going to object to you taking it. For some reason I can't recall if Jonathan has a magic weapon at this point or not though. Jonathan, any reason you don't have your armaments listed on your sheet?

In regards to the mentioned breastplate. The sucker is actually mithril, making it light armor rather than medium. It would be the third one I've made, when Jason became an artificer he was gifted with a large chunk of mithril. The first breastplate made from it unfortunately disappeared along with Dennis when Abnninja left the forum. Thomas is wearing the second one.

I had intended the third one I am making now for myself, but then we got four new candidates, all of whom could benefit from the armor, into the game since I started making the thing (Five if my own cohort is included). So now I'm not sure whether to keep the thing as originally intended, or hand it off to another.

I should note, I have just enough mithril left over for one more breastplate after this one. After it is gone, the material for any more will have to come out of our party resources budget at 2,100 gp a pop. We've been getting enough funds flowing through that we can manage that, but its not nothing.

Speaking of which, for the medium/heavy armor users among us, mithril full plate is an option for crafting later down the line. 5,250 gp in materials. Hefty, but doable.

Mithril armor counts as masterwork, so anything made that way is a valid candidate for enchantments when I can start doing such things.

Kn, I rolled 1 too many UMD checks before, just needed 2, DCs 24 and 25. With that in mind, I failed the craft check, and the UMD to emulate Arcane Eye, passing the one to emulate Fabricate. Fortunately I can try a few more times on the one for Arcane Eye. I'll go ahead and roll for the next few days in that regard.

So if I'm reading this right, thanks to failing the craft check I've wasted 50% of the materials needed to make the shell for the wright's body (100 gp, no xp), but I can try that bit again easily enough. So long as I pass the UMD for the other on one of the retries available, I'm good to go.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Mar, 2018 - 11:48pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 87

Just make sure you are deducting the material and costs from your or the parties funds along with the wasted experience. Otherwise I trust your figures.

17th Mar, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 87

Explorer. says...

With regards to the "Event"I also hope, that part of those items may include a rapier, and perhaps a long bow. For self deffence purposes, of course.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.