3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 98 of 129

Travis wouldn't mind, the +3 leather, - Page 98 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2018 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 129 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 98

He would have to spend the time on one horse at a time Unless you wish to pay for multiple trainers and their costs.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ouch.

Well guys, what do you think?

We could get about half of the party mounted up on warhorses right now, but that'd blow most of our resources.

Assuming upkeep for trainer+horse is together no more than 2 gp per day, we do have the gold to get an entire party's worth of horses on the way, but again that's most of what we have, and six months is a long time, and with upkeep paid for each trainer and horse, we're not saving much for the time invested.

I think I am inclined to leave the issue be for the moment. We might get enough funds to make the issue moot, or some other event will occur to change matters. (Quick, someone check the tavern for mysterious strangers muttering about horse training related sidequests!).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jun, 2018 - 5:04pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well, since the party hasn't found any real cities or towns where we can buy such things, I'd leave it for now. Unless we could mod a Phantom Steed spell into a Phantom Warhorse spell. Well try to just train these horses to be stoic in battle, and that way they won't flee.

13th Jun, 2018 - 2:19am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 98 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Well, it seems that for Travis's next adventure (Scouting, and or mapping), he will have to be content with collecting herbs. Staying alive, and discovering more about this strange land.

As for his mare, it will most likely get spooked, at the sight of another predator in the wilderness. As there isn't enough time or resources to effectively train her, unfortunately.

Travis, will be looking for space to set up his non-portable alchemy lab. So when, he does return, then, can make up more potent potions, with a +2 modifier.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Shadowfax the one horse that would rule them all from the middle earth series. Yes I got the reference as you can tell.

14th Jun, 2018 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

The Storyteller says...

Hopefully it isn't a mistake to give my horse such a powerful name, especially since it isn't even trained as a warhorse yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 98

I have updated the names and also put them in a better order so you can see who is who in the realm so far. I added the names of the two elf teen males who are traveling with you as you explore. Plus a new serving girl for the inn.

15th Jun, 2018 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 98

Explorer. says...

Travis wouldn't mind, the +3 leather, and an anklet of translocation if they are still on offer?
But he us currently wearing scale armor at AC:15, and has just 7 HP!

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.