3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 101 of 129

Ah, shoot I'll have to keep that in - Page 101 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jul, 2018 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 129 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 101

Thomas, don't forget your rolls for your summons. You summoned some type of hound but didn't state an action or make any rolls for it. It will be a wasted spell if you don't do something with it. We need all the help we can get.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Re roll of sword damage. Use in order as needed. Hope to do a lot of it to these last orcses…

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2018 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jonathan check the damage you took in rounds five -eight you may be out of hit points. I can not tell as you do not keep very good track of your hit points. By my calculation you are not able to attack as you took 29 points of damage and your max is 27.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 14th Jul, 2018 - 3:34am

14th Jul, 2018 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 101 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

If KN's correct, then perhaps Travis, or someone who is closer to Jonathon, go and attempt to heal him. At a safe and convenient opportunity of course.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Anron, you will have to use a turn to summon another centipede if you wish to continue with that. The summons only last one round per character level. The centipede would only last for two or three rounds and would already be gone. I'm not sure what level you are. I know this only because I summon help quite a bit and it is the same with both of our summons.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Jul, 2018 - 1:27pm

14th Jul, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

The Storyteller says...

It's supposed to be a fiendish wolf, what am I supposed to roll? I'd much rather it not be wasted as well, apologies for not getting back here sooner to see this.

Was it supposed to be attack rolls? Because I did make note of how the wolf kept on missing, which was either a string of bad luck or something the Dungeon Master defaulted to since I didn't make any rolls for attack.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jul, 2018 - 5:12pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2018 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 101

Attack and damage rolls, or equivalent rolls if the creature is taking some other action, are what you always need to be posting.

As to what to roll, look up the SRD entry for a standard wolf, then at the SRD entry for the fiendish template to see how it gets modified.

In this case, fiendish doesn't modify the creature's basic attacks, so it would be +3 to hit, and 1d6+1 damage. The Inspire courage still applies, so that would get bumped up to +5 to hit. In addition, the wolf gets a special trip ability, so you would want to be rolling for that too. A free chance to topple an enemy is pretty much always a good thing.

Note for future reference, generally speaking, when picking templates, the celestial template is better to use against evil creatures. That way it can use its Smite Evil ability. We're rarely if ever going to fight good aligned creatures, so the fiendish template's smite good ability goes to waste.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jul, 2018 - 5:22pm

14th Jul, 2018 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 101

The Storyteller says...

Ah, shoot I'll have to keep that in mind for next time as I've already made the Rolls. We'll just have to note that the +3 to hit x +5, and I actually forgot the +1 to damage in just rolling 1D6.

I didn't think to verify all the details of the summons, so didn't know about the Smite Good and Smite Evil. I went with the fiendish wolf because I thought it would be more intimidating. Honestly, I wish there was a way to summon a celestial wolf.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jul, 2018 - 5:27pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.