3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 102 of 129

KN, what's the distance between the - Page 102 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jul, 2018 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 129 pgs.  98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th Jul, 2018 - 12:58am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 102

Explorer. says...

Your right Kyrro, Travis is only level 1 at this stage.So, yes he would need to summon another centipede.

As there are still remaining hostiles, left. Travis will have to continue with the bludgeoning of the weaker Orc.

So, he can continue his attack, and the existing, centipede varnishes.
Unfortunately, not in a position to heal yet, as in melee?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Just a note so people understand if you sommon a creature and do not roll attack rolls and damage rolls your summoned creature will automatically miss. Same if you do not post you will automatically miss but still can be hit. Only exceptions to this rule is if I know ahead of time you will be unable to post.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Travis should not be only level 1, he's been with us for a couple of xp earning adventures, and ought to be at least level 2 as a result, maybe even 3. Please go back and double check.

People, make sure you keep track of your xp. Level progression in this game will be slow enough without you guys shorting yourselves.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Jul, 2018 - 4:15am

15th Jul, 2018 - 7:22am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Page 102 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Believe it or not, Dai my character was online, March 2018.
Starting out at level 1 Archivist, but so far there hasn't been any allotment of xp, to him.
Travis's download occured on 28th march, or post number 463. I could find no increase, in xp or allotment since then, till now.
If KN could make an allotment of xp, then I will know how much is required for next level.
He has gained xp in regards to his newly found apothecary skill though.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 15th Jul, 2018 - 7:54am

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You were with us for the final run through the hobgoblin tunnels, which I'm having trouble finding the xp awarded for.

You were with us for the trip to the destroyed elven village, for which we were awarded 1,200 xp.

Even if the latter is all that was received since you started, that is enough for level 2.

15th Jul, 2018 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

That sound good enough, I will make the amendments, to the sheet. I can list down 1200 xp, as the running total. That is 100 to get to level 2, and 200 xp left over.

Differences included that he can still summon from monster table 1, however, the duration will be for 2 rounds, not 1 round. It will also gain him an extra 1st level spell slot, yielding three 1st level's, and four zero level (Cleric at the moment). A +3 to hit, +2 to decipher script, +3 to fort and will save, and 10 HP.

However, for Travis to progress, in spells that is. He will eventually need to both find and copy/write down spells from a Druid source.

Which fortunately, for him isn't a complicated task for him to undertake. He just needs to find them.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 15th Jul, 2018 - 2:26pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 102

I saw the note to roll, I rolled, then noticed that the results had been posted before I rolled and that I lost my rolls. I was not trying to roll after the results, I just didn't see them beforehand. I updated my HP based on all results.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 102

KN, what's the distance between the melee group and the archers group? I want to know how far the BBEG is going to have to move to get to us.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.