3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 112 of 129

Out of Character: Sorry, forgot initiative - Page 112 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Sep, 2018 - 9:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 129 pgs.  108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 112

That's a good idea Jason. I will give the other restoration spell to Jonathan. He lost the most con. It will be obvious that he needs help the most.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Anron, I think that you must have missed some xp. You are level 3 and Grant and Vickie are level 4. You have been in the game a month longer. I don't see how you aren't level 4 as well. I'm not sure how you can get your xp caught up to exactly what it should be.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Everyone is responsible for keeping track of their own Experience. If you missed the post on what experience you have received then you may need to go back and relook. I will not keep track of where you are in experience unless you level up quicker than you should. That being said Anron you may want to go back and double check your experience received.

12th Sep, 2018 - 4:59am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 112 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

I thought I was level 3, but need to find scrolls in the wild So to speak. If I want to learn Druidic spells.
I did start, a short time after everone else.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Travis may have been the last one in and thus could be only third. I have a feeling that Travis correct at level three either way by the time you get back to the stronghold you may level up.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would go back and check Anron. In the GM stats area it shows the day that each character was created. Travis' character sheet was created over a month ahead of Grant and Vickie. I don't remember you taking a month to get your character up and running. You had to have been in game before them. It's worth checking into anyways. I would want all the xp I'm supposed to have.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2018 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 112

Explorer. says...

I had to scroll back a bit, but now can say when my character started.
On 14th, march 2018 Travis got transported from earth, to his new world p451.

On 28th, march 2018 Travis, gets his mystical vision, or download as the others have noted. Then becomes an Archivist, level?
Unfortunately, Travis wasn't arround in 2017, as previously thought. KN may need to amend this date in his GM notes.

But, since Travis character sheet, and avatar now shows level 3. I however, cannot recall what Travis, starting level was at that date in march this year?
Perhaps KN can enlighten me on this?

However, what would come in handy for him, Travis would be a druid scroll/spell or two to learn.
In addition, to a well stocked alchemy laboratory, to make up some more potions.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 112

Out of Character: Sorry, forgot initiative roll. I know we need those but on the plus side, my best rolls yet.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.