Robertreaper Introduction - Page 2 of 4

Robertreaper, I just deleted your last post. - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Robertreaper Introduction
A Friend

Robertreaper Introduction - Page 2

Let's see, I believe I started Amber Jack, the guy also coming in at this time, with a budget of 2,000 gp, to be spent on equipment and/or stored up somewhere. That puts you a little bit behind the other characters, but not by enough to be an insurmountable difference, and you'll have chances to make up for it as you go along.

The potential purchase list has been expanded to included 3.5e Pathfinder items, though those are obviously subject to review and revision before a particular item is approved.

If with the Harpers, you'll know all about the group and their mission, I'll get you a detailed summary of that when not working.

Most likely reason for the Harpers to send you would be you have information and/or experience they think would be useful, lets get a bit further along in the creation process and I'll consider that aspect.

The setting is classic Forgotten Realms with some tweaks from me, the Sword Coast in particular, so most of the places and factions you will be able to look up if you aren't already familiar.

Just gets something started in the character creation thread and we can continue this conversation there.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jul, 2017 - 7:29pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Introduction Robertreaper

I accidentally left the character creator before finishing the character. How do I log back into it? Its asking me on if I want to make a second character, but I just want to edit the one I already have.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

Robertreaper Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi again Roberreaper. You need to go to the game thread and at the top there is a button called "GM Stats" which has a list of all characters, find yours and click on it. Then you will see buttons to update or edit your character. Here is a link directly to your character sheet: Robertreaper.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Robertreaper

Indeed, also, whenever you make a post in a game related thread, your character sheet will be linked on the right hand side, and can be accessed from there.

P.S. I just shifted your CS status to 'editing', if you were having trouble making changes, try again.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Introduction Robertreaper

Are you allowing the variant feat option?
Also, am I allowed to buy magic items?

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Hi Robertreaper. The best place to ask questions specifically about the game you are in is here: Daishain’s 5e Dungeons & Dragons Rules, Q&A, And Support. In this way, other players may also be able to answer you where they can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Robertreaper Introduction - Page 2

international QUOTE (Robertreaper)
Out of curiosity, what are the requirements to GM here?
Please see: How To Be A Dungeon Master in answer to your question about being a GM here.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Robertreaper Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Robertreaper, I just deleted your last post. Please ensure you look over any edits made to your posts that others cannot see. While we try to be discreet you need to look over the Constructive Posting Policy to ensure your input is correct or your posts will be deleted.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Robertreaper Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,