Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 14 of 34

KN, I gave you "Aid", those aren't - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 34 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 14

Thanks, I was waiting on knowing so that I could write my post. Knowing that he blocked a second attack is a nice bonus.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Thomas, that moonbeam spell is still in effect. You could direct it to attack another enemy. If you cast faerie fire again then moon beam will be gone. I just wanted you to know.

The only spells that you can cast and still attack or take some other actions are cast as bonus actions. Healing word for example is a bonus action to cast which enables the caster to cast it and still attack. You might want to go through your spells and notate which are bonus action to cast and which require concentration. That would help you make a plan of action easier.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:24pm

18th Sep, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The light bearer says...

Ok thanks to Kyr, I can post my advantage roll now. Thank you!
Also, yes, it is unfortunate but it is what it is…

Also, a couple things to some other people, and I understand that it can be forgotten easily, but I'm seeing most people aren't really updating their HP on their character sheets. To be fair, I'm not using this info for meta gaming, as I only heal those that either specifically state in their posts that their characters cry out or if it becomes obvious that someone is in need, such as dropping below half their max HP. For example, Tellias described his wound being particularly grievous and so got healing. Just now, Brathark took the most damage of the round, but made no mention that he may be in need of healing, while Photokles saw that Manos was alone taking one two enemies and had just lost about half his HP, to which I believe would be noticeable to the priest. At any rate though, it would be best to keep up with your HP on your sheet so you can let me know if healing is needed.

If this seems as though I may be overstepping what all my character can perceive, then by all means let me know, Ninja, and I'll adjust how I determine heals.

Photokles Results:
  • Spear (adv) on D20 (+3): 13 (1 roll)

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Brandon, I agree with you. I play a cleric in another game and it's hard to know who to heal sometimes if the sheets aren't updated. I don't feel that it is metagaming. In the PHB it states that a character that is below half their hit point max is noticeably injured. Your cleric would notice who was badly in need of healing. Just my opinion. I'm not the Dungeon Master though.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:31pm

18th Sep, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Character Sheet ◀

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

I did just realize, however, that I forgot about Manos's False Life, which actually would have taken that damageā€¦

So, before you post, Ninja, would it be ok to send that Healing Word elsewhere as technically Manos didn't take any actual damage, or since its already been rolled, let it stand and fizzle?

I'm ok either way. I should have remembered.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:39pm

18th Sep, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Servant of Dreams says...

Yes I forgot how the Moonbeam could be redirected and moved around, kind of like the Flaming Sphere spell, perhaps I could do that spell in effect since it is the more powerful damaging one and not go into combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 14

Yeah I forgot about that false life of 5 HP. I need to add those 5 points back to my HP Thanks for the reminder. And yes I adjust my hit points a lot *smile*.

18th Sep, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

The light bearer says...

KN, I gave you "Aid", those aren't temp HP. They are straight up a HP increase of 5 that lasts for 8 hours (Even if I go down, (Laugh)), but yes, remember the aid! Briadia and Tellias each have it as well.
smile.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:55pm

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.