Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 15 of 34

I think I must be missing something somewhere? - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2017 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 34 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 15

Well that is 5 hit points I forgot about so I added that five back into my current hit points so I am only down 8 from my normal hit point max. Thanks. If I do not fell that big one this round I may use some magic on him.

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

So I have made an update to my post, I hope it works. Though I may need to make some rolls for the damage being dealt.

Keitha Results:
  • Moonbeam on D10 (+0): 7, 8 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Brandon,

Yes to redirecting your spell. Also, I see nothing wrong with using the HPs on a character's sheet. The way I work it is the hits are really only dings, scrapes, bruises, and cuts until you to the last few HPs. That means the enemy has cut through your luck and skill and is now inflicting real damage.

18th Sep, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 15 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

I have been tracking my HP at present on Excel, being my first time on here, never thought of keeping it updated on my character sheet. I will do so from now on though. Thanks to the 4hp from Photokles & my Parry rolls (I think has equated to 15hp being negated so far!) I am sitting ok at present on 23 of (Temp) 35 HP. I hadn't forgot about the temp HP, as that was what was keeping my from being worried initially, along with my Parry, but the extra health from Photokles was most welcome *wink*.

I have 2 maneuvers I can use before we take a short or long rest next as well as my Second Wind of d10+CON HP as a last gasp self-heal if needed. Has everyone posted on the main thread now so we can move to the next round? Keen to see if Manos & I manage to dispatch these two creatures as I'm keen to return to aid Briadia & Arcad! wink.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Glarion on 18th Sep, 2017 - 5:13pm

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Manos' False Life spell gave him 12 temp HP, so he's not injured since the DMG was also 12. Sorry for the delay in posting; been offline.

Edit: Just read the second post where Brandon noticed my false life. I posted the above as quickly as possible to make sure that he knew not to try to heal me.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 18th Sep, 2017 - 5:38pm

18th Sep, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

The light bearer says...

*Edit to Main Thread Post*

Photokles quickly observed the scene unfolding around him, and even though he himself was gravely injured, the more skilled in combat needed to stay on their feet in case reinforcements arrived due to the creature that was dashing from the fight! The priest saw in his immediate area, as the pain he was in wasn't really allowing him to gain much more focus than that, Brathark seemed to have taken a pretty hard hit from the towering brute.
Photokles managed to grit through the pain and speak the incantation perfectly and as he did so, Brathark felt most of the wounds of this battle disappear, save for his blood stained armor.

(Brathark heals for 7 HP.).

Also, clarity, my attack comes out to be a 17 with my advantage and bless.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 18th Sep, 2017 - 5:28pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 15

That 7 points of healing helps me a lot thus I am down just a point. He is ready for another hit if he has to take one.

18th Sep, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

The Short End says...

I think I must be missing something somewhere? I was pretty sure that only fighters (And the sub-classes) & monks got two attacks before 5th level, unless you have either the dual wielding feat or two-weapon fighting feature?

How come a few folks have been getting two? I have to use my one and only Action Surge ability to get a 2nd attack off before 5th level? Just curious is all as I may of been missing something all this time! *laugh*.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.