Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 18 of 34

I fully understand their perspective, Manos - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2017 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 34 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
18th Sep, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 18

The Short End says...

I have played an Abjurer Wizard tank. She did quite well actually, but we had to borrow some Abjurer spells from previous editions and amend to 5E's power level. Worked pretty well without being OP. biggrin.gif.

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

Ah, yep, that's the issue. Like I said, your edition is the updated one so yours is correct, or at least "More fleshed out" than the first printings.

Kyr, there's not a whole lot that wizards actually changed; mainly they just tweaked spell schools and clarified "Wordy" mechanics.

If anyone ever has questions, you can always just check the internet for the most current wording for abilities and spells, etc.
Alot of the SRD that's out there is correct.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 18th Sep, 2017 - 10:20pm

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

So… I hope everyone comes and finds Briadia soon. I'm afraid she is about to pass through some kind of gateway. Hopefully she can find her way back out *wink*.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Hopefully she doesn't run into the same thing my friend did the last time I saw someone charge blindly thru a portal. The mages casting the portal all unleased fireballs at him. He went into the portal alive and came out a pile of chard remains.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I assume you all updated your moves and made any edits that needed to be made. I'm updating the game now.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I rolled a 19 Strength, seemed high enough to at least drag him to the woods.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 18

Robert,

That was a mighty fine roll, but you started by declaring you were dragging him. As an NPC, he has a chance react, unlike an inanimate object. Just do a quick query here in this thread so I can weigh in on what kind of roll I need.

To these two getting back to Athens is far more important than saving some Theban peasent women and children. Their thoughts are 100,000 of their countrymen or 10 or 20 people they have no bond to. And what if they die trying to save these strangers, then their report goes undelivered.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

I fully understand their perspective, Manos just didn't care. He was only focused on saving as many lives as possible at that very moment, the Athenians mission be damned. (The joys of playing a CG character)

If they did die, Manos would have sought some way to complete the Athenian's mission.

I expected that the NPCs would react, and the only reason I continued dragging him in a second post was to show the other PCs that Manos wouldn't stop attempting to pull the man just because he was told to stop or because people were talking to the soldiers.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.