Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 20 of 20

Well, I told you all it was arbitrary. Glarion, - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Hour Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 34 131 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
Post Date: 3 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric

Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 20

The light bearer says...

Just a couple things:
First, Glarion, I hope you do not take offense at Photokles's internal monologue, it's just how he sees the gladiator, which I really do enjoy how you're playing him, (Laugh).

Second, would what Niklaus "Remembered" about Thebes be beyond what most of us know about it, or would we be oblivious. The only reason I ask is that his character is not originally from Greece while most of the rest of us are. Granted, he made a roll, but I just thought I would ask before we move forward with other posts. If what was made known to Paul's character isn't known to Photokles, the priest would still want to go to Thebes to check on the inhabitant's wellbeing, but wouldn't necessarily fight too much on the issue if the rest wanted to move on.

Post Date: 3 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3

Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e DampD Abnninjas

The Short End says...

"You sir have offended my honor, my family and my pet rat Montoya! And for that you must die!" *laugh*

It takes a lot to offend me and is almost impossible in a Role-playing Game situation as that is what it is, a game involving being something you are not normally. Most of the way Tellias talks and acts is for show. He is actually a decent man and has strong moral beliefs, which sometimes are at odds with his fellow Spartans. Such as seeing all who are in the arena are equals, even when the crowd see slaves he sees a fellow combatant and offers the same respect to his opponent as he would his own kings!

He also talks and acts in this way due to his insecurities and the "Small man syndrome" type effect as his rejection as a child has never left him and even though he has achieved a hugely admirable goal, it still hasn't replaced that failure in his youth, that is obviously outside of his control but governs his life as though it was his own personal failure *wink*.

Post Date: 1 Hour Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master

Game Master

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Seer says...

Well, I told you all it was arbitrary. Glarion, you too get a luck die. Why? For mentioning one of my favorite movie characters. Had you put Inigo Montoya instead of just Montoya I'd have made it a d10.

Guest please SHARE: "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Wizard

Merlin (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Thaosx / Dazrin (8)
Txtrpg / Zork (2)
Stacia / Charmaine (7)
Anronrosby / Kronar (5)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Seraphina / Alana (4)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.