Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 3 of 34

Little Owl and Pygmy Owl aren't quite - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 3

Paul,

No thanks needed. It's actually my bad as I thought I had already done this. Thank you for reminding me to get it done.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Oof! Niklaus must really know nothing about this corner of Hellas! A critical failure… hopefully Keitha, with her magic boost, will do better at seeing things at least.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It happens. Sometimes we roll very good sometimes we roll very bad. I am sure after we have been in that region you will know a bit more than you do now.

11th Sep, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 3 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

Ah, ok. Here we are. I too was wondering if we had a "Chatter" thread. I kept looking back at the character creation page and seeing no updates thinking, "Wow, everyone is really silent in this game." (Laugh)

Rather off topic, but...
And again, sorry about the first couple days. I was out of town up in the mountains of NC and had very spotty service. I am home now and thus will be able to keep up.

Also, sorry to all of those I've played with prior. I hope there was a nice service for the ragged dwarf, and, well, I'm sure most of you are glad that snarky drow is gone. Ha!

Anyway, I am really enjoying this game and love the setting! I actually took several courses on Greek Mythology in high school and college, so this awesome!

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I for one am glad to have you back. I rather enjoyed your characters. A shame Aeric's game puttered out shortly afterwards.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Carrick didn't get a good send off. He died a horrific death at the hands of Oomigig the Orc. You know how Aeric liked to kill off characters in gruesome ways when players disappeared. We used his death as part of our diversion to get into the underground passageway. Zinna was quite upset at his death The game died off shortly after that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 3

Regarding pygmy owls, yes I had to look them up and make sure just the sight of one wasn't odd. But it seems the Eurasian Pygmy Owl is fairly common. That said, they also seem to only be active diurnally right at sunrise and sunset, it's mid afternoon. Still, being the only bird in the sky…

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Little Owl and Pygmy Owl aren't quite the same thing. Athene Noctua vs Glaucidium passerinum

Source 5n.

I picked the species because Little Owls are common symbols of Athena, as reflected in their scientific name.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:41am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.