Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 22 of 34

My character wouldn't want to leave - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Sep, 2017 - 3:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 34 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 22

Yes, that would be something that would indeed be possible if you wanted to go that route. That would mean no long rest for the people who go to Thebes and possibly for the group that remains, depending on how many go. Well, that is if there is a guard force for the group that remains and how robust that guard force is. There may not be time to get a long rest in and pull guard duty.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I'll wait a few more hours to see if anyone else posts their actions and then I'll update. Right now I have one PC travelling alone to Thebes, the last hour of which will be in the dark.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'll wait until tomorrow morning to see if Tellias, or anyone else, accompanies Photokles to Thebes. Otherwise, I will assume he goes alone, at night, in an area strange things have happened in, to Thebes.

24th Sep, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 22 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Hmm, well I could have Keitha go with Photokles though after discussing such with the others. Though it was important for the group to make it Oracle of Delphi, it also isn't good for any of us to go alone.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

It is nice that after people have gone to bed a person takes all of our supplies and food and goes to Thebes. I can see that this group will be a leaderless group. They do their own things when they want how they want so I can see many of us not living long possibly none.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeon Master, can I get a result for the identify spell cast on the two magic items?

Indeed Kn, this needs to be resolved.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 22

Hopefully he was not the one on watch and left the rest of us asleep in a unknown area that just had a serious hostile force leave the area. Yeah I am sure some would have some interesting words on what just happened.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

My character wouldn't want to leave an ally alone; also he wants to see the devastation.

As he said; "Nothing we could really do there but witness the full degree of what we are up against." He wants to know what they are facing.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.