Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 26 of 34

Personally, I feel the food "Issue" - Page 26 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Sep, 2017 - 8:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 34 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 26

It's kind of funny how the party split up. All of the full casters but Elymas left and he wanted to as well. All the Martial and half casters stayed at camp.

Well, ourvfood will be gone. Arcad had that critical failure. He had a bad night. Critical fails at perception and willpower. I hope everyone enjoys breakfast *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Sep, 2017 - 6:56pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Should have hung the food from a branch out of reach, *laugh*. Everyone that camps knows that tongue.gif.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That was exactly what I was going to post about doing when I got a few minutes free. Hope the food being gone isn't canon yet.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 26 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Daishain,

You are welcome to put as much of the food as you can in the few trees here. There aren't many of them and they aren't too tall either. But they are sturdy.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Black bears are phenomal climbers and Arcad is smarter than the average bear. Hopefully he won't pull on the rope *wink* It's no guarantee of stopping him since he will know it is there. Hopefully whoever is on watch will stay awake.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sorta glad I left now, that bear would have destroyed the wagon if the food was still there, *laugh*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 26

Kyrroeth,

You just took all my fun away. I had a post all ready to get here about how good climbers black bears are and then I deleted it as said go ahead and hang everything from branches. I had the scene all ready pictured in my head and now poof, it's gone. Especially with that critical fail. How Arcad shimmied along the branch, the sound of the branch breaking. Food falling to the ground, breaking out of its containers. Arcad falling too, right in the middle of all the food and then him devouring it. Ya know, it is dangerous indeed to steal the Dungeon Master's fun like this! wink.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 24th Sep, 2017 - 9:27pm

24th Sep, 2017 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 26

Servant of Dreams says...

Personally, I feel the food "Issue" didn't need to be such though it was made to be one by some. More to the point though I think part of the issue In Character at least is lack of communication and perhaps stubbornness. That, and the fact that clearly the party does not fully or in party quite trust each other. Roleplaying will have to hopefully fix this in time.

It should be noted in Greek Mythology that side tracks and setback were not all that uncommon, with dangers popping up or the heroes getting off track was not all that uncommon. The Odyssey being a perfect example of such, thrown off track for a number of reason and often because of the meddling of the gods in some form or another..

Personally, I think we should have all gone to Thebes yet now instead the party is split up. Personally, I think Keitha did the right thing in going after them… or at least she believes so, up to the Gods to decide if this is true. Though she is frustrated by the situation, and wishes they didn't split up. That they would have stayed together, either going to Delphi or going to Thebes.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Sep, 2017 - 8:36pm

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.