Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 29 of 34

Robert, I have no problem with you telling - Page 29 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 34 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 29

Oh, *laugh*. Oops, guess I should have looked closer.

Ironically Manos was intending to try to knock out and capture one of them. He just planned to do it with the second group as they save the women and children. Obviously that plan didn't turn out.

But he should have taken the time to examine the bodies closer. Maybe Manos just thought that Hephaestus' words were just a nagging thought, and now that he has had time to think back on it he realizes that it was much more and will soon seek to learn more of the enemy in the near futureā€¦ maybe?

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 27th Sep, 2017 - 7:42pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Sure, that sounds good to me. I have no problem with going in that direction with it.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Halfway through reading Photokles' post and I just realized why the Gods chose us. Because we all have personalities of superheroes, *laugh*. Well, Manos is closer to an antihero.

27th Sep, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 29 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Oh, what sort of superhero personality does Keitha have? You have me admittedly curious Robert.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Sep, 2017 - 8:41pm

27th Sep, 2017 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

Ha, well I'm glad someone thinks so. I'm at a loss as to what more is needed to prove who Photokles is. I suppose it's up to Helios now…

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Keitha seems like the young female hero, first time out in the world, but with more knowledge and power than others would assume.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 29

This is getting better and better. I seem to remember that some were speaking of going to Thebes but coming back to our camp by morning. Now the apparent intention was to head straight to Delphi. There will be a blow up when our groups reunite. Should be fun *wink*.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 29

Robert,

I have no problem with you telling me when you are upset with my decisions or if you feel something needs tinkering, but I need you to do it on this thread.

Regarding your ten hour timeline.

First, it's much less than ten hours.

Second, Photokles left with the sun virtually gone and you left with the sun well down. Why do I say that, because there are pages of discussion about what the group will do, and people started to make camp in that time, and that was with maybe two of sunlight left. All that takes time. That sunlight was mostly gone when this started.
Now, let's say Thebes was two hours away, add an hour for looking for tracks, add another hour for moving very slowly once you realized there were soldiers around, add an hour for your meeting from when they started approaching you, which they would do quite slowly, and let's throw 30 minutes in there for miscellaneous just because I know miscellaneous happens when you move on a battlefield. Of course, I said Thebes was about two hours away and that was an estimate. So we'll throw another hour in there for miscalculation. So, you started at 2030 and add 6 1/2 hours and you get to 0300. My time is pretty close.

And as far as roleplaying goes, I think you all have been doing some great role playing.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:53am

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.