Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 4 of 21

Ah yes, not really. You are on gently rolling - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 37 141 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master

Game Master
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 4

The Seer says...

Oh my, I'm sorry. I thought it was pygmy owl. I don't know where the heck I saw that.

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Elymas
Wizard

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e DampD Abnninjas

The keeper says...

No need to apologize, I'd hardly expect someone to know the difference off hand. Just wanted to be sure we were on the same page.

Photokles
Cleric

Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The light bearer says...

Just for the record, I am still here, though I am waiting to see what the consensus is as to what direction we go. I didn't feel that warranted a main thread post.
Photokles does wish for quick action, however, as he feels lives could be at stake and if the others take too much more time, he may head off to the nearest cries.

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 1 Week Ago

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master

Game Master

Page 4 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e DampD Abnninjas

The Seer says...

You are always welcome to post on the main thread. Even if it's just a post about Photokles' thoughts or an internal dialogue.

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Elymas
Wizard

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e DampD Abnninjas

The keeper says...

The rest of the group are not aware of the nearer fight yet, so yeah, scouts, we need your next actions.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 1 Week Ago

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Briadia
Ranger Beastmaster 3

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

Chosen of Athena says...

Ninja, the scouts are staying together. I'm not really sure which way they are headed. Each character heard something from a different direction. I suppose north towards Thebes unless Tellios headed a different direction. She was leading the scouting and would have headed towards the noises she heard unless something was said.

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Brathark
Paladin level 3

Leader / Head
Character Sheet

Page 4 Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

The solid says...

Does the main group spot a place to store the wagon if needed? We were looking about as we waited for the scouts to return.

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master

Game Master

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 4

The Seer says...

Ah yes, not really. You are on gently rolling hills. You could leave if off the road at the bottom of two hills. This is not the part of Greece where you'd find many forest or woods.

Guest please SHARE: "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 7 Hours Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 2.1 Days Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 2.5 Days Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By KNtoran 8th Sep, 2017 - 6:47pm
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:18pm
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By SxyTeenGirl 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:48pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am