Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 32 of 34

Niklaus will keep his own counsel for now. - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 1:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 34 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 32

That was a nice try Keitha but I believe they are in a building and therefore not in a place they could see the tree suddenly appear.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Niklaus should be somewhere right in the middle. Close enough to either front or back if needed, and ready to come forward and spread oil upon troubled waters also.

2nd Oct, 2017 - 9:22am / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Short End says...

Tellias would most likely gravitate to the head of the group as they march and offer up suggestions that Niklaus follow, then Elymas and finally Brathark at the rear. He is somewhat emboldened and more resolute after the events of the previous night *wink*

Also he will not "Blow up" at Manos whilst they are in Thebes. Instead he will wait until they are on the road again to confront he and Photokles.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 32 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Not soo far ahead Braidia maybe a little over a 1/8 of a mile so you are not very far ahead and clearly part of us.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I've got three more characters to yet to post and then I'll post an update. Not a lot happened for the main group so if you feel you don't need to post let me know here and I'll get that update posted.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I cannot think of anything for Elymas to add in particular to this situation. He'll abide until there's something to react to.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 32

The Short End says...

As far as I can see, I've got nothing to add to the main post as yet, Ninja *wink*.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

Niklaus will keep his own counsel for now. Thank you for your concern. I hate having to extend a post for no reason other than length.

+  « First of 34 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.