Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 33 of 34

We’re still waiting on a few more people - Page 33 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2017 - 2:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 34 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Oct, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 33

The light bearer says...

Can I get just a quick picture of who all of these individuals appear to be? As in, are they all soldiers? Are there obvious non-soldier citizens? Are there any children? On top of that, does anyone stick out immediately as needing the most help?
This information will affect my main post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

There are all of those types there. Imagine a scene where there are hundreds of casualties ranging from children caught in fires and collapsing structures to soldiers with ghastly wounds made from sword, spear, axe, and arrow. These are all the most grievously wounded, the lesser wounded are elsewhere. You can't save em all… time to make choices.

4th Oct, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The light bearer says...

Also, Thomas, a healers kit only stabilizes creatures unless you have the healers feat. Unless there's a change Ninja made about their use.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 33 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Thomas copied over a number of the houserules I had for my game (With my permission), among those is one that expands on the usefulness of healer's kits.

4th Oct, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Character Sheet ◀

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

If this is the case, I would have absolutely purchased several kits. I was under the assumption they just stabilized so I did not buy any as my cantrip does that automatically.

Ninja, will you allow a slight retcon to allow for the purchase of about 3 healers kits? Or, of it would make more since, as we are in what appears to be what would amount to a hospital, could I pick up some here?
Even if I hadn't spent all but one spell slot, those kits are worth every single gold piece.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, but let's do this through role play. There is still time left in the Thebes. Right now, Pelopidas wants to get you in front of the Council of Seven quickly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 33

We still have a few people to hear from. I'll hold off to see what everyone else wants to do… if a certain owl flies, recommendations, etc.

Also, Robertreaper is no longer a player in the game. I'll be taking over his character until I can find a suitable point for his exit, which should be soon.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 33

We’re still waiting on a few more people to post on the main thread. Once I get them I’ll post an update.

+  « First of 34 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.