Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 5 of 34

Where would I find the link to maps again? - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Sep, 2017 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
13th Sep, 2017 - 4:05am / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 5

The light bearer says...

Not trying to meta game or anything, but the link to what I assume is a picture of the creatures is not working for me. Based on other descriptions though (And again not trying to use this info for in game purposes more than just visualizing what they are), would I be too far off thinking they are some sort of Gnoll like creature?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Actually, if you check the URL, the image he was trying to link was labeled LOTR orcs, so…

13th Sep, 2017 - 4:28am / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The light bearer says...

Ah, ok. I read something about dark furred creatures. Perhaps that was just in reference to their hair. At any rate, thanks, as now I have I have a visual to work with, as made apparent, I was off with what I was picturing. (Laugh).

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I think we have a miscommunication going on. My reading of things is that Briadia heard the battle to the north, where they have now seen orcs. Tellias, who did not roll well, heard something to the east, where there might be something or maybe nothing. The rest of us back with the main column have heard nothing… or at least not been told we have heard anything. Ninja's asking if "You will investigate to the east" was to Tellias and Briadia. Ninja, can you clear this up please?

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

You are spot on with your reading of things. Right now all the main group knows is that there is battle going on around Thebes involving what amounts to armies.

Also, I'll just describe what you see rather than linking to it. Although visual is good I can be pretty descriptive and I was urged to do it with words.

EDIT Also I think I should add some information here for your information. Most of your characters have never seen these creatures before… any of the things you are encountering and probably the things you will encounter. I believe only Niklaus has seen them and then at night, briefly, while trying to save his sisters. I won't post if they are gnolls, orcs, goblins, or kobolds. Storm Giants, if you ever meet any, would be something like incredibly tall men with long dark (Or maybe white) beards, with bolts of lightning shrouding them like a lion's mane. Lastly, don't put too much into where the site is that I get my pictures. I'm just looking for pictures that fit my mind's description of what you see. I don't want you to be misled. These creatures you meet may not be in the MM... At least not exactly as in the MM. It would be wise for you all to remember that.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 13th Sep, 2017 - 2:15pm

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I was also under the impression that there was something near the main group, to the East. Either way, Manos is tired of waiting, but is moving slow enough in the direction of trouble, that he could be told to stop and he'd listen, for a time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 5

Ah, I see your confusion. Both Briadia and Tellias heard something. One heard something to the East and one to the North. The main group did not hear it… yet.

EDIT Please go to Maps and you will see a map of Greece there and also what you see.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 13th Sep, 2017 - 2:08pm

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Where would I find the link to maps again? Not sure where you left those.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.