Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 8 of 34

Forgot to roll for my Diviner feature, here's - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 34 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Sep, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 8

Servant of Dreams says...

Next round, I will have Keitha use Entangled even more helping those who will be going into combat. That is, unless everyone thinks I should've gone with it first instead of Faerie Fire?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Sep, 2017 - 6:13pm

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

Might wanna hold off on the Entangle until we can get a handle on how well our initials forays into battle go. Thinking that Entangle could be very useful when we try to catch up with the hostage column. Just a thought, but do whatever you feel Keitha would do in this situation, and show me a fighter who doesn't like advantage on attack rolls! biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If the creature I hit has faerie fire on him them I'll roll my advantage here. Just incase its a critical, *laugh*.

I'm including the +1 I got from bless.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Bless isn't just a flat +1 in this edition, its been upgraded to a 1d4 die roll bonus biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:07pm

15th Sep, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

So in the post you mentioned that the creature (C18) had hit Tellias but was then in turn killed by Brathark. It's marker is still on the map #2. I'm just making sure he is dead and thus does not need be contended with going into round two.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

For the Dungeon Master's consideration:

Kria was instructed to help Briada stay on the path of the prisoners. Whether she interprets that a little further to help with the fight she seems about to engage in is up to you.

Familiars explicitly cannot attack, but they can take the Help action, and the owl's flyby ability (Leaving reach doesn't provoke AOOs) means she could zoom around the enemy with some impunity, providing advantage on attacks for the Amazon. At least unless they decide to break out a bow or start readying actions.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Sep, 2017 - 7:10pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 8

Brandon,

You are correct. Consider C18 as not there. I have an excel spreadsheet to track these so it wouldn't have attacked but it may have fooled ya'll into attacking it. I have another trick up my sleeve so I certainly don't need that *wink*.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Forgot to roll for my Diviner feature, here's hoping for rolls at the extremes…

I can use these numbers to replace a roll I am about to make or someone else I can see is about to make.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.