Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 10 of 34

Brathark took on that big creature by Elymas - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2017 - 9:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 34 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 10

One slight additional sidetrack. I just wanted to say how pleased I am with playing my cleric/rogue in 5e. I tried a similar character in 3rd and it wasn't even possible to effectively build. 5e does a great job with dual classing. (Intentionally overlooking the fact that with my 3 Levels of Cleric, I still don't have Religion Prof.).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

P.S. The big brute looming over Elymas right now? I have partially foreseen this moment and predict that he is about to roll a nat 1 on his attack biggrin.gif.

16th Sep, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The light bearer says...

Ha! Nice! Yeah, I was wondering if anyone else was aware that the "Biggest" creature moved right up to the (Non melee) wizard, not that I'm trying to say what people should do, but if Elymas loses his concentration than we three lose bless! I understand that there is an enemy magic user too, so I suppose either of them would be of the most concern, but we should try in the future to concentrate fire to take out what appears to be the largest threat.

With all that said, for clarity's sake, my total damage is 15 radiant to all the enemies or 7 if they passed their saves.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Moonbeam is fine to use but I need to know which creature you are targeting with it.

16th Sep, 2017 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Perhaps C1, unless that monster is too far away, otherwise either C19 or C15. How many feet is each hex? I feel embarrassed to have to ask.

Also, I was uncertain because though it doesn't have such restrictions in the spell itself one can argue casting Moonbeam doesn't make sense during the day.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I see no restrictions about when you can or can't cast it. You have plenty of range. C1 it is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 10

The Short End says...

*laugh* so far my I might as well be wearing a paper bag as armor in this fight *laugh*! AC22 is not helping me out here at all! biggrin.gif

I shall needless to say be using another maneuver dice to reduce damage from the critical hit. I'll make the rolls & description in the main thread again *wink*.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Brathark took on that big creature by Elymas and hit him very hard. Now I am sure I have his/her complete attention smile.gif I hope my rolls for this next round is enough to kill him/her and then he will move to assist Tellias as that is the next closest ones right now. But with this flowing battle who knows.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.