Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 11 of 34

Is everyone having an issue seeing the new - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 34 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 11

Indeed, I should note, if flanking rules are in effect, Brathark should have advantage on his attacks against C19 now, I had Elymas shift position to provide that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Glarion,

Yes, they have had some particularly good luck against you. You would think as a fighter trained in the arena he'd be a bit more nimble! Too much time with the women lately and not enough time practicing it seems *wink*

Their rolls have been high and they get a pretty hefty + to hit. The good news for the groups is those high rolls have been against the one best suited to take the punishment. Someone else would be down right about now.

Daishain,

Which hex did you move to? I assume it is 21.11.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Not sure, can't get the updated map to load for right now. Would've shifted around C19 so that I'm flanking him with Brathark without leaving the big guy's reach. Don't want to provoke an AOO from what is probably the hardest hitter on their side.

16th Sep, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 11 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

Do'h! Forgot to roll my Pary Maneuver on my post… will add it here as it won't let me post in reply of my own post.

Note: I am down to 9hp at present, but that will increase by whatever I roll for my Parry Maneuver, as that will effectively add the result to my HP total *wink*.

Ninja
Yeah, some rolls is good, some rolls is bad. What goes around comes around as they say *wink* Not too worried as yet, as I do have my second wind to use.

Reconcile Edited: Glarion on 16th Sep, 2017 - 10:28pm

Tellias Syntomo Results:
  • Parry Maneuver on D8 (+2): 10 (1 roll)

17th Sep, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

Just wanted to confirm whether or not the creature that attacked Photokles rolled with disadvantage or not as he will use his warding flare anytime (As long as he has them which he has 3 currently) he is attacked as I mentioned earlier that way I can keep track of expenditures.

If it did, and Photokles did take 9 damage, I will roll my concentration check here to maintain bless.

Photokles Results:
  • Concentration on D20 (+3): 19 (1 roll)

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

He did indeed and his first roll was actually another [Critical Hit]. I think Kyrroeth will tell you I can be fairly lucky on my rolls. It appears Fay's luck is holding true here. Maybe it's just Ninja's luck. That said, I rolled a few ones as well.

EDIT: Paul, I just checked and it's there. Are you looking at the right one? I replaced the first one in map slot two. I'll always try and keep one round back for historical reasons. So next one will replace map slot three. Also, the creature that was laughing made its save after damage was inflicted on it and I think died PDQ. Sorry, I wrote that down and forgot to type it in.

How do you all like the maps? Do they help with visualizing the battlefield and planning your moves?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 17th Sep, 2017 - 12:43am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Sep, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 11

The light bearer says...

I also am having trouble seeing the new map (Which I do like having, by the way). It seems updated as the thumbnail, but when I click on the "View map" it pulls up the first round map before we began, so I can't make out the exact locations of individuals.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Is everyone having an issue seeing the new map? If so, these are the instructions located on the map page exactly as written: "Always reload or refresh or clear your browser's cache to see the latest Map." Have you tried doing this? I just hit reload a few times when I first load and it seems to work. Sometimes it takes three or four times for it to work.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:12am

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.