Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 12 of 34

And I have yet to even tap into the Beatles, - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 34 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
PBP Grecian Dungeons and Dragons This is only for Players of this Campaign. To create a Character for this Campaign please visit: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 12

This forum unfortunately has cache problems with such images. In theory if you clear the cache, the new images appear, but I haven't exactly found that to consistently work.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I had no issues seeing the new map thus the reason for my response in the game. I will move after you make the next update as I am hoping that I drop that bigger beast with my hit.

17th Sep, 2017 - 4:35am / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The light bearer says...

Ah, ok, after refreshing it about three times it pulled up the new map.
Sorry for the confusion.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Thomas,

Did you check the map of the battle? There is a creature standing right next to you. Also read the round's description. You have advantage on one attack against that creature. If you step away that creature will get an AOO on you and you will lose advantage.

Next, there are no creatures here running away with prisoners. That is where Briadia is and not visible from here. Your post needs to be heavily edited or I will simply assume Keitha moves as you said, gets attacked, and then targets some of the creatures here.

17th Sep, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Chatter QampA Rules Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Oh, my apologies. I must have gotten a bit mixed up it seems. I will see about editing my post, if it's not too late, and doing a different action. Also I forgot there was a creature right next to her, that she has an advantage in attacking.

One moment please, thank you.

Making rolls here, I'll have her use her Staff of the Woodland is a + 2 quarterstaff to knock the creature on the head since you said most of them were low on health.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Sep, 2017 - 1:24pm

Keitha Results:
  • Attack (quarterstaff) on D20 (+2): 13, 21 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (quarterstaff) on D6 (+2): 3 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Now I am getting the new map. And let the actions for the round stand. Now that the laughing one is gone, I might go with magic next round.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter - Page 12

Paul,

I'm living your Bard. Your music selection is absolutely great. I'm glad you chose to go with Niklaus.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

And I have yet to even tap into the Beatles, Elvis, Ricky Nelson or the Gershwins… I am inspired to this by Sam Riegel on Critical Role. If you have not watched, it is awesome. There was an episode where he cast a spell on a pit fiend, and he did some awful Britney Spears song, Hit Me One More Time or something (I know nothing of contemporary pop), and ended it with, "Pit Fiend Baby Now You're Mine!" He is hilarious!

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Rules Q&A / Chatter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.