Gknightbc Introduction - Page 2 of 5

Knight, haven't heard from you in - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Gknightbc Introduction - Page 2

Gknightbc, I believe you are right, I am getting some reports on it but since you were the first I wrongly assumed it was you. Anyway, it has been fixed now. Thanks for your patience.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.8%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Introduction Gknightbc

Welcome to the site. Good choice in creating an ROK II character. Its addicting so be careful. We have a discussion thread on the game if you ever want to join, Source 5w.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 14
Flag Posts: 32
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Gknightbc Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hey there GK. I. Am new here aswell. Look forward to interacting with you in the future.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:59pm
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Gknightbc

A new Question - I know I started to create a Role-playing Game character in one of the forums, but I cannot find which one I started it in. Is there a summary of characters or something I can refer to?

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Gknightbc

Gknightbc, you can try See ALL GM Stats and go through the pages until you find your character.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Gknightbc Introduction

Greetings. Left a message for you in my character creation thread. Concerning your guy Lawrance Source 2m

Lets get this guy up to speed so you can join in on the fun shall we?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:12pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction - Page 2

Gknightbc, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Gknightbc Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Knight, haven't heard from you in a while, do you still intend to join my game? A good entry point is near.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Gknightbc Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,