Mockstar Introduction

Mockstar Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Oct, 2017 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Mockstar Introduction
A Friend

Mockstar Introduction

Hi There,

I saw a link to this site posted on a Dungeons & Dragons Facebook page I follow and decided to join up! I'm a married man in my late 30's and don't get as much time as I would like to indulge in Role-playing Games. I used to play a lot of Role-playing Games in my youth that were mainly Superhero or Sci Fi orientated. As I have grown older I have gravitated more into the fantasy genre and have only recently dived into the Dungeons & Dragons world. I have a good grasp of the mechanics of 5e (Having spent a lot of time reading the books and lurking on reddit) and have found an in-person game to play in. My problem is that the in-person game is not frequent enough nor long enough (Each session) for me to get my "Fix" and so I have decided to try my hand at Play by Post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Mockstar

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome fearless Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. Ensure ye follow our RPG Etiquette so ye remain in good relations with the local elders.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Mockstar Introduction
A Friend

Mockstar Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, we have a number of Dungeons & Dragons games ongoing, all of the active ones are accepting players at present. There's a second edition game run by Falrun, the fifth edition game that I run, and Kntoran runs two 3.5e games, one of which has a twist in which the character is you, pulled into this strange new world.

It may not be a consideration for right now, but if you like having lots of complex character options, one of the older editions may appeal to you, overall though I'd personally suggest sticking with 5E for a bit.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Mockstar Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Mockstar

Still with us Mockstar? You've got your opening to join in whenever ready. But I haven't heard from you lately.

> TOPIC: Mockstar Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,