Leoregem Introduction

Leoregem Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Feb, 2018 - 1:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Leoregem Introduction
A Friend

Leoregem Introduction

[I've] been searching for people to play Dungeons & Dragons with or just games like it for a long time but could never make it work out. I'd love to play and create a story worth telling and have fun doing so.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Leoregem

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome fearless Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. Ensure ye follow our RPG Etiquette so ye remain in good relations with the local elders.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Leoregem Introduction
A Friend

Leoregem Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome In to the worlds of Play By Post! Hope you have fun in whatever game you join.

> TOPIC: Leoregem Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,