Twerkinator Introduction

Twerkinator Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Apr, 2018 - 10:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2018 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

Twerkinator Introduction
A Friend

Twerkinator Introduction

Hello, I like the creativity involved in Role-playing Games such as Dungeons & Dragons from both the player and Dungeon Master. I also enjoy PC games relating to Dungeons & Dragons such as Baldur's Gate and the Neverwinter Nights games.

I'm also a big fan of horror, therefore horror centric Role-playing Games/other media are things I enjoy as well. Not sure what else to say biggrin.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2018 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Twerkinator

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome fearless Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. Ensure ye follow our RPG Etiquette so ye remain in good relations with the local elders.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

> TOPIC: Twerkinator Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,