Zebedee Introduction

Zebedee Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st May, 2018 - 4:29pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 38 76 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 40.30 FP
Charm: none

Zebedee Introduction

Hello I am a half decent Dungeons & Dragons player with some experience playing the 5th edition game under several Dungeon Masters. However I've also been unfortunate to have been subject to other players inactivity on said groups, I am hoping that this won't be the case here but from a brief overview of the site I remain pretty optimistic.

Honestly I'm not sure on what else to say, I love myself a good plot line and interesting story arcs, where combat mechanics come second personally. So the 27 point rule for character creation is definitely something I enjoyed to see here, sometimes people can be real munchkins when it comes to making their character as ''maxed out'' as they can.

I am self confessed to like bending rules for the sake of decent story and I have butted heads with rules trads, but given I can clearly see the homebrew changes on the screen I am quite happy with them already.
Hopefully given time I can add my thoughts to the table/listen to others ideas and make everyone (Including myself) have even better Dungeons & Dragons campaigns. But that's really late in-game, I'd rather find my footing first, (Laugh).

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 21st May, 2018 - 4:14pm
Signature:
Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Zebedee

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

All adventurers need to be committed, we hope ye be not a slacker. Ensure ye follow our RPG Etiquette so ye remain in good relations with the local elders.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: Sat Aug 18, 2018 - 1:11:41 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We rest Zebedee Introduction to share learning from antiquity:
HistoricToday is: 18th August (GMT), in history on the 18th of August, 1979 AD the following event happened:
Nick Lowe marries singer Carlene Carter

Guest please SHARE: "Zebedee Introduction" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Zebedee Introduction
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Zebedee Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $48 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Anronrosby - $24
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12

By JB 1.5 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Pagan 3rd Aug, 2018 - 11:34pm Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By News 31st Jul, 2018 - 6:51pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes