Zalzyn Introduction

Zalzyn Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Oct, 2020 - 10:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th May, 2020 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 9
Flag Posts: 38
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.7%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 1

Zalzyn Introduction

Hi, I'm Zalzyn! The fact this that this sure actually has Role-playing Games it's a bonus for me.
I believe that unless we profoundly change our collective behaviour, climate change may well result in irreversible changes in the climatic conditions of life - a measure of the deep vulnerability of human society in the face of this issue. And it is easy to see that there will be no easy solution to the problem: the causes of the present situation are clearly related to our economic system, our attitudes to nature, our political organisation, our technological capacities and preferences, and our uses of resources. Solutions will involve not just all communities and every country, but solutions will necessarily involve cooperation between all, rather than individual approaches.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th May, 2020 - 1:07pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2020 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Zalzyn

Welcome to this International Community!

Thanks for your Introduction. It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will participate as a vibrant constructive poster.

Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

To understand how a mature minded Community works please review: The Art Of Discussion.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

For your information: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time: Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards

Post Date: 13th May, 2020 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Zalzyn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Zalzyn! From your introduction I see that you have a strong interest in climate change. Here are topics that cover it, feel free to place your response:

Global Climate Change
USA Climate Change
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?

We also have those topics specific to whichever state you are in.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2020 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Zalzyn

Hi Zalzyn, your anime post was added here: Favorite Anime / Manga? - Page 4 of 4. We have lots of topics about that. Feel free to search them: Anime Search Results Page 1 of 23. The search bar is under the menu button to the top right.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2020 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 9
Flag Posts: 38
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.7%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 1

Introduction Zalzyn

Thanks for the heads up!
I didn't notice there was an existing thread, nor did it occur to me to search.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th May, 2020 - 1:07pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Zalzyn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,