Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 19 of 23

That can be arranged. I will Post an Update - Page 19 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 12th Apr, 2013 - 2:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
17th Mar, 2013 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 19

Yes, you can use your old character. I'm going to be adding some enhancements, so the game will not move forward until I add those but you are welcomed to join in the: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG in the mean time.

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2013 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

How are those enhancements coming along JB? Do you have an estimated time to getting everything ready for us to begin the game again?

1st Apr, 2013 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Today, I will post an update about a better equipment list with the help of someone. I should also have a good starting list of skills as well and will probably leave it up to the players to choose them. Thanks for your patience.

2nd Apr, 2013 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Krusten and others, you will be happy to note I've finished adding in the Equipment List and the Secondary Fighting Skill option. You can get details in the Super Hero Rpg Updates & News Thread. It is now up to you all to decide when you wish to start have you've selected the necessary, however I'm in no rush, so if you wish to wait for other you can do and simply role-play your characters in the mean time.

4th Apr, 2013 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Do we have to make an entry for the secondary skill or does it show up somewhere? I noticed you have a character stats thing, maybe it will be cool to just have a link to that so we cn keep our box for equipment only?

4th Apr, 2013 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

I had not planned it that way, but I must admit that it is a good idea. I could put a link so you see your own attributes. However if I were to do it that way you would not be able to see each of your super powers or stats unless you added it in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2013 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 19

JB, we want to buy a police scanner to see if we can pick up when the robberies are taking place. How much does one cost? Maybe you can add it to the equipment list? Probably the list can like grow as we need items.

12th Apr, 2013 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 19

That can be arranged. I will Post an Update when I've added it. I also want to adjust your character input box for just equipment, but I will also Update everyone about that soon.

+  « First of 23 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,