Right To Know Who Bears Arms - Page 2 of 3

I could care less what you have in self defense - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Mar, 2017 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Right Know Who Bears Arms USA Concealed Weapons - Concealed Guns - Gun Laws - Hidden Firearms
1st Aug, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Right To Know Who Bears Arms - Page 2

I don't mind at all letting law enforcement know who is and isn't carrying concealed weapons. However, it would be a VERY bad idea to let the public know.

The real power of concealed carry laws is in the fact that criminals do NOT know who is and who is not carrying.

Let me give a scenario.

Mrs. White is being stalked. She is rightfully afraid. So, she gets a concealed carry permit. She begins to carry a weapon with her at all times.

Her stalker, Joe Blue, decides to look up the public information on her. He finds that she has a permit. So, he begins to look, and figure out exactly where she carries the weapon. When he decides to act, to attack her, the first thing he does is snatch her purse and throw it away. Now she is defenseless.

On the other hand, if her information is NOT public, there is a degree of uncertainty. This uncertainty may cause Joe to keep his distance. When Joe attacks her, he knocks her down but she is still able to get her weapon and defend herself.

Yes, this is all made up. But the NRA has given evidence that literally thousands of times per year, an armed civilian is able to prevent a violent crime merely by showing that he or she is armed. In the really bad cases, they have to use their weapons to defend themselves or others. However it works out, letting the "bad guys" find out who is armed is a bad thing.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2010 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Arms Bears Who To Right

Group sues county and sheriff over concealed-weapon permits

A new chapter in the decades-old debate over concealed-weapon permits in California is being written in San Diego with a lawsuit accusing the county and newly elected Sheriff Bill Gore of setting standards for such licenses so high that they are "illegal and unconstitutional." Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2010 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Right To Know Who Bears Arms History & Civil Business Politics

Sheriff's concealed weapons permits program upheld

A closely-watched challenge to San Diego's policy on issuing concealed weapons permits was upheld by a federal judge. She ruled that the permit process did not illegally infringe on gun owners' rights under the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2010 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Right To Know Who Bears Arms
A Friend

Page 2 Arms Bears Who To Right

I was hoping that this law would have been defeated but I guess the liberal courts of California once again have shot ourselves into our feet.

15th Dec, 2010 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Arms Bears Who To Right

Just more legislating from the bench. If you think about what our early leaders meant by the wording of the 2nd ammendment, I don't see the same thing that the Californian bench is seeing.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2013 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

VT:EXCLUSIVE: Preemptive Strike(Firearm Preemption Under Threat0
US Gun Related News

Back before a handful of other states adopted “Constitutional Carry” laws providing for permitless carrying of concealed firearms, the practice was called “Vermont Carry,” as the Green Mountain State stood alone throughout the 20th Century in not prohibiting it. Long known for lenient gun laws and low numbers of homicides, Vermont represented the perfect real-world test of economist John Lott’s “More Guns Less Crime” thesis. Which made it a threat to the gun-grabbers… Vermont had also enacted firearms preemption legislation, meaning laws were set by the state, prohibiting municipalities from establishing a “patchwork quilt” of conflicting ordinances that would make...
Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Right To Who Bears Arms - Page 2

If you're stockpiling anything above an assault rifle I think we should know. Does my neighbor have a small tank in his garage? Yeah, I would want to know that! Can you imagine if the kids got into it.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Right To Who Bears Arms Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I could care less what you have in self defense equipment in your home. I do not think the public has the right to know because if it is published it is a shopping list for what houses to break into if you are a criminal. It is like look we can go here and then here and then there to get guns to use in our illegal activities.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Right To Know Who Bears Arms

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,