Hillary Clinton - Page 7 of 44

Hillary says her husband Bill is so romantic - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Oct, 2007 - 11:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 44 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (44) »

As US Secretary of State, as First Lady, as President of the USA - BILL CLINTON Vice President, is it possible? Some people seem to love her tremedously while others hate her to scorn, how do you feel about Hillary Clinton?
Hillary Clinton Related Information to Hillary Clinton
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2007 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Hillary Clinton - Page 7

I believe Hillary is the "less of the evils". of those that are running. If Bill could run again.. I would gladly elect him, all over again.

Heather-Rose

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2007 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Clinton Hillary

Heather, are you serious? What would be your justification for Hillary being the "lesser evil"? I would love to hear your reasons.

Rather off topic, but...
Putting "Bubba" back in the White House? He may be charismatic, but he was *impeached*, he's a philanderer and a liar, etc. Whether as "First Gentleman" or as President, he's already had his shot at the leadership position and he blew it.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2007 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hillary Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

Hillary Clinton Won't Compromise on Abortion Unless She's Campaigning in Iowa

Portsmouth, NH (LifeNews.com) -- Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton campaigned in New Hampshire over the weekend and told voters that the she won't soften her hard-core pro-abortion views if she's elected president. That could cause her problems as a recent poll showed extreme pro-abortion views are a turnoff to women voters. Clinton promised she would bring change as president but also vowed she would never compromise on her pro-abortion views. "Ultimately, to bring change, you have to know when to stand your ground, and when to find common ground," she said. "You need to know when to stick to principles and fight, and know when to make principled compromises." However, her emphasis on promoting abortion apparently isn't as strong depending on her target audience. As she campaign in more conservative Iowa on Labor Day, Clinton dropped any references to abortion out of her stump speech. Clinton didn't back down from her pro-abortion views in an August speech to leaders at Planned Parenthood. There, she pledged continuing support for the nation's largest abortion business and bragged of her 100 percent voting record with that organization. "I'm very proud of our partnership, of working together over so many years on behalf of reproductive freedom and health care and fundamental Constitutional rights and values," she said.
Ref. https://www.lifenews.com/nat3309b.html

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2007 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Page 7 Clinton Hillary

I would hope she would hold to her views, and not shift according to the political winds. This is to her credit.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2007 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Clinton Hillary

U.S. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE CLINTON UNVEILS HEALTH PLAN TO COVER UNINSURED

U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton issued a call for universal health care on Monday, plunging back into a political battle she waged and lost as White House first lady more than a decade ago.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...healthplan.html

30th Sep, 2007 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton

QUOTE (gingercruise @ 2-Aug 07, 3:35 PM)
I believe Hillary is the "less of the evils". of those that are running. If Bill could run again.. I would gladly elect him, all over again.

Heather-Rose

To start with I would like to comment on Heather-Rose's most recent post (quoted above). I have been more active than I ever have in researching the various nominees in each party running for office, and for the first time since Ronald Reagan I feel we have a candidate that is not an "evil" at all. Barack Obama is the first candidate that, I honestly believe, has the very best of interests for that of the American people instead of personal gain. Hilary may be the lesser of evils, minus Barack Obama.

Now, to stay on topic, I would like to discuss a previous "evil" becoming first gentleman and/or vice-president. I certainly do think having him as a running mate would certainly be taking advantage of a loop hole in an already corrupt system. Bill had his share of shady, behind the scenes schemes going on even before being elected. His closet was full of skeletons buried deep in the muck of political red-tape, most of which was endeavors for personal gain. (I'm from Arkansas.) His beloved wife was just as involved, mostly before his presidency.

Also, his morals and ethics will always be in question, based on previous activities with intern(s) behind closed doors. In a country that now has a government that has ruled out God, and His laws, most Americans find it morally ok to have extra-marital activity and be the representative of the world's greatest country.

To sum it up, I think it would be a questionable move to have Hilary as President, and a tragedy to have her husband be the Vice President.

Reconcile Edited: JNinjaCash on 30th Sep, 2007 - 3:51am

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2007 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton - Page 7

Hillary Clinton Starts Week on Women's Issues by Promoting Abortion

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Hillary Clinton began a week devoted to women's issues on Monday but she used her first policy speech to bash President Bush on the issue of abortion. Clinton says she has a lead in the Democratic race for president because of the backing of women but she may find it more difficult, one poll shows, to attract women next year. Clinton started her week devoted to women with an appearance on ABC's "The View" and plans to deliver a policy address in New Hampshire on Tuesday. She also had an appearance with a New York activist group Monday and, criticized President Bush on abortion by saying he had appointed judges to the Supreme Court who had limited abortion rights. The high court, in April, found that the nation's ban on partial-birth abortions, which Bush signed into law, was constitutional. The ban enjoyed the support of anywhere from 60-80 percent of Americans depending on the poll. Clinton told the television program that she's happy some voters support her because she is the only woman in the race but wants to be supported because she is the best candidate.
Ref. https://www.lifenews.com/nat3376.html

24th Oct, 2007 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Hillary Clinton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

Hillary says her husband Bill is so romantic that even her dental surgery evokes "romance" in him. spock.gif

WASHINGTON -  Hillary Rodham Clinton says husband Bill often brings her romantic gifts: a giant wooden giraffe from an African trip, for example, and a Chanel watch that reminded him of teeth.

"Oh he's so romantic," the former first lady said in an interview for the November issue of Essence magazine. "He's always bringing me back things from his trips."

The watch had a bracelet made of white cubes. "I had dental surgery, and he said it reminded him of teeth," she said.

Click here to read the full article in Essence magazine.

The New York senator, now a presidential candidate, said she is satisfied with the decisions she has made in her marriage.

"Now obviously we've had challenges as everybody in the world knows," she said. "But I never doubted that it was a marriage worth investing in even in the midst of those challenges, and I'm really happy that I made that decision."

In 1998, news unfolded about her husband's affair with Monica Lewinsky.

While sticking it out might not be for everyone, Mrs. Clinton said women should support each other in the choices they make in their marriages...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Hillary Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,